Official Jordan XI Thread

People tend to forget that the 45’s were Sample PEs that Nike/JB finally decided to make a GR.
Exactly my dude exactly its like the 45 space jams I really wish they wouldnt have done the space jam nameon those should just be the playoff pes lol sometimes jb doesnt know their own history I swear LOL but those like the 45 concords wont come back if ever for a long long time

EFBCD2F6-0454-4B73-8BA5-385E44395884.jpeg
E3E62CF6-9E7F-4C69-AFB0-9E45DF2FAED1.jpeg

With so many colorways for this shoe, what would be your top 10? Of course nothing beats the OG colorways, but with those colors included a excluding low tops along with womens exclusives what would you guys pick?

*EDIT* also IE colors are excluded

After the og colorways Win like 82
My top 10 would be:

Win like 82 *
Concord
Defining Moments
Space Jam
1995 Playoffs (Black Concords)
1996 Playoffs
Columbia
Cool Grey
Gamma Blue
Pantone

*It would be cool if these re-release with both Jumpman logos facing the front, Concord retro 2018 shape (even better if the shoe is re-released with the OG shape), polyurethane sockliners, and the OG Columbia translucent rubber*

Last edited:
With so many colorways for this shoe, what would be your top 10? Of course nothing beats the OG colorways, but with those colors included a excluding low tops along with womens exclusives what would you guys pick?

*EDIT* also IE colors are excluded
with the exception of the Concords, and definitely no 45s.

1. Pinnacle Grey
2. Pantones
3. Melo PEs
4. Jubilee
5. Cap and Gown
6. DMP
7. Columbias
8. Gammas
9. Cherries
10. Bred

I'm taking out my Pinnacle Greys today. hoping to find and get a 2nd pair.

Back
Top Bottom