Official Jordan XI Thread

The news that the DMP XI will be re-released this December clearly contradicts the speculation that it was going to be an entirely new colorway that was speculated just a few days ago. I wonder how that changed in a matter of a few days.

Personally would've preferred Columbia's since I already have my 2018 Concords, but good for yall who wanted DMPs.
I passed on the 2018 since the 45s on them didn't appeal me. also, the qc issues on those GR are quite disappointing that it left some bad taste to them. I still would love a re-release of the Concords with a 23 on them with less QC issues.

I never thought there were any issues or flaws with the 2018 Concord XI. Of course they won't be identical to the original 1995 version since we've always been dealing with the reiterated concept of replication. But they're still acceptable because they're close enough to the originals. They far superior to the last crappy version released in 2011.

I noticed the 45 on the back of the 2018 version is a taboo for some because of their preference for the 23. But I'll always like the 45 on the back of that version since it aligns with my purist preference predicated on Michael Jordan initially wearing them with that number detail in the 1995 NBA Playoffs.

I got 3 pairs of 2018 Concords with no issues 🤷🏽‍♂️
good for you. unfortunately, I haven't seen a clean pair in my area back. messy glue stains, terrible lining on the 45s and the carbon fibre looked cheapish and were cut like they don't care. had seen some better looking concords on shoe consignment stores but those cost ridiculous. also, because they were that bad that the Platinum pair released were better.

I never thought there were any issues or flaws with the 2018 Concord XI. Of course they won't be identical to the original 1995 version since we've always been dealing with the reiterated concept of replication. But they're still acceptable because they're close enough to the originals. They far superior to the last crappy version released in 2011.

I noticed the 45 on the back of the 2018 version is a taboo for some because of their preference for the 23. But I'll always like the 45 on the back of that version since it aligns with my purist preference predicated on Michael Jordan initially wearing them with that number detail in the 1995 NBA Playoffs.
there were. not sure where the Nike store and Footlocker got their stock but they look and feel horrendous and cheapish. I remember it coz the Platinums were released during that time as well and those were better. I just didn't like the Platinum.

as far as the 45 is concerned, it is pretty much synonymous with the MJ' Wizards shoes. the 45 would have been acceptable if not for......

good for you. unfortunately, I haven't seen a clean pair in my area back. messy glue stains, terrible lining on the 45s and the carbon fibre looked cheapish and were cut like they don't care. had seen some better looking concords on shoe consignment stores but those cost ridiculous. also, because they were that bad that the Platinum pair released were better.
This Jordan 11 won’t be perfect also there will be flaws when you make a lot of these

Wish i still did. Wore mines into the ground.
How do they fit compared to the retro release? I wear a size 9 with the 2018 retro Concords and they fit me well, but because the retros and originals are built different are the fits different from one another?

TTS on 11’s. It’s been years since I wore a pair of og 11’s on my feet but I feel like the recent retros aren’t too far off from how the og felt. The primary difference is the midsole, which was quite a bit softer on the OG and therefore a bit more comfy. The retros have a much harder midsole but they still feel fine.

TTS on 11’s. It’s been years since I wore a pair of og 11’s on my feet but I feel like the recent retros aren’t too far off from how the og felt. The primary difference is the midsole, which was quite a bit softer on the OG and therefore a bit more comfy. The retros have a much harder midsole but they still feel fine.
Ohh ok. Because I really wanted to get a pair og Concords but I have no luck finding them

Any oldheads here that have og 11s?
IMG_20190707_165732.jpg

I have some Cords and Columbia as well but the condition of both are not that great.

Last edited:
IMG_20190707_165732.jpg

I have some Cords and Columbia as well but the condition of both are not that great.
I have been looking around for both og Concords and Breds in my size especially in a brand new condition, but either the prices suck or they sold out. My other question regarding the og 11’s is, even if I’m able to get them in a brand new condition could they still be wearable?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom