OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by khadafi252

damn, what's up w/ swoosh? some people would like to go to sleep. put them on the site already.

@@! ... it took me hella long to find... then I got hit with ....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yeah I got through with Eastbay and my order number starts with a G so I hope I'm good.

Can't beleive BeastBay didn't crash or nothing.

Mine has a G in the beginning too.  I wonder is it the dreaded "G'" we are thinking of; and where is THAT usually located on the order number?

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by pelimpe

ffin G again

Was your G at the beginning of your order number?
My G was at the beginning. Prior to that, I got a message saying the automated processing system could not process the order right now, but allow 24 hours to have this completed.

Yeah mine is the same thing.  Hopefully I think our orders are going to go through becaues the site isn't crashing or anything like that.

Guess the demand for these aren't as high as I though they'd be.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by pelimpe

ffin G again

Was your G at the beginning of your order number?
My G was at the beginning. Prior to that, I got a message saying the automated processing system could not process the order right now, but allow 24 hours to have this completed.

pretty much what I got..

Just copped mine from eastbay! Yes I am so happy!
edit: whats this G business about? I thought i got through until i just saw that! I dont like this.........

eastbay dishing out G orders from the gate.......wow....not sure how this is going to work out
G order from Eastbay, then a quick order from FNL
now we play the waiting game...

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

i will make a last minute decision tonight..on if i want to purchase these shoes tonight..
Do it bro.. they're worth it. And that goes to all of you guys.. they sure are selling out fast for majority of people to complain about them when news first spread.. posers! Material is nice.. and the varsity/infared isnt that big of a deal to not cop..
pimp.gif

I scooped them up on eastbay.com..

Originally Posted by never wear them

didnt post this pic, old pic to cause a lil "over the fence" stir....

4281956833_a1176c658e.jpg

if i didnt have these.... i probably would of ordered the Kobes instead

The only way to do 'em fam.

*in kanye west voice*

"Jordans is the SIXES!!!"

*secured two pairs* A GIGGITY!!

i was gonna buy from eastbay but im just going to go out tomorrow morning and grab a pair of two, already have a pair.

Back
Top Bottom