OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by lukabrasi187

YO "JONATHANTHEBALLER" NOT 2 DISS U BUT THEY DIDNT ALWAYS HAVE THE CLOCK DAT STARTED LIKE IN 2009..

He didn't say "They have ALWAYS had the clock" he said they have the clock on all Jordan releases!

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by lukabrasi187

YO "JONATHANTHEBALLER" NOT 2 DISS U BUT THEY DIDNT ALWAYS HAVE THE CLOCK DAT STARTED LIKE IN 2009..

He didn't say "They have ALWAYS had the clock" he said they have the clock on all Jordan releases!

thanks cnoriega but lets just all get our shoes...

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

I dont know why everyone keeps comparing the hype of these VI's with the Space Jams, what started this in the first place??

why can't a shoe release with out hype?

I for one am glad there is not as much hype for these as the space jams, it was a easy cop for me
pimp.gif
and they are very nice.

If you going to cop do it if not live on with your life.
smh.gif

and yes they will sell out

RANT RANT RANT RANT!

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

I dont know why everyone keeps comparing the hype of these VI's with the Space Jams, what started this in the first place??

why can't a shoe release with out hype?

I for one am glad there is not as much hype for these as the space jams, it was a easy cop for me
pimp.gif
and they are very nice.

If you going to cop do it if not live on with your life.
smh.gif

and yes they will sell out
When I was in line for the space Jams almost every KID in line and I really do mean KID... was talkin about these VI's. 
I def. agree with you on there shouldn't be any hype but unfortunately that just isn't gonna happen. I do think these will be on par with the space jams although I think there will be more of these available so it won't seem like as much hype.... if that makes any sense right now!. LOL SOmetimes I don't even know what I'm writing on here anymore!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Wow I hope all you guys make a donation to Haiti while you're buying these $150 shoes...

Nobody is obligated to make a donation to Haiti! Does Haiti help pay these peoples bills? Don't get me wrong, they are in GREAT NEED of help, but HAITI has absolutely nothing to do with these people buying a pair of Air Jordans, wrong forum for that!

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Shout out to all the Memphis heads. Skeak Peek been had them. Will be a easy cop for me here in New Mexico. Shiekh don't even open til 10

YEP, THATS WHERE I COPPED ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF AGO.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I was one of the many people that FNL screwed over with the Jams, as far as hyped released go, im DONE with FNL.com
i was actually suprised i recieved mine from FNL. but i have to say FNL sucks!

I was one of the many people that FNL screwed over with the Jams, as far as hyped released go, im DONE with FNL.com

im up wanting to c how fast these go online................ dustin my carmines off to wear tomorrow to pick these up i cant wait

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

I got a $25 gift certificate from Eastbay from the Space Jam release. Will it work for this?

it should work. i think the expiration date on those are set for the 30th of this month.

haiti? are you serious right now? how much did you send over there? just like cnoriega said they have nothing to do with buying jordans...if that's the case we would be donating to ever single cause there is in the world...ain't nobody pay for my broke **! growin up...look i'm sorry it happened but hey it happens...you deal with it and move on...

Originally Posted by natenate04

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

I got a $25 gift certificate from Eastbay from the Space Jam release. Will it work for this?

it should work. i think the expiration date on those are set for the 30th of this month.
laugh.gif
yah didn't realize there was an expiration date

i have no other reason to use this.

Back
Top Bottom