Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

This is what i have my eyes set on...

January: Just got the Columbia 4's

February: Oreo 4 / Bulls Over Broadway 10

March: Teal 4 / Chicago 10's

April: N/A

May: Hare 7's / 11 Low Breds

June: 11 Low Georgetowns

July: Bordeaux 7's

August: N/A

September: N/A

That's it for now. I'm sure we'll get more releases in April, August and July so it could change.

Definitely gonna have to put in the leg work to make sure i lock down a pair of these

Oreos on RD definitely isn't going to be like the Columbias today. Nike still had a FSR in GS sizes up til 4pm on the west coast. Oh well. If you put in the work like always, you'll probably flourish at least your personal pair

have to see these in person and then decide, so fare the best RM colorway but far away from an easy cop! 

Wish we could put all you Hypebeasts in a Room and Lock you away FOREVER to Cannibalize Yourselves.

I hope you Savages don't screw this one up. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

If you feel referred to, then you probably are.

After grabbing the columbia/legend blue 4s today, I can't wait to get these Oreos...I never had the chance to get neither one back in the day since I was only 7 but I always wanted them to retro

Pretty damn excited for these.   These are such a nice looking shoe for a pair to wear in any manner.  

As long as quality is on point for these like they did with colombia's then the fake's are really easy to spot on the **** material they use and how they attempt to make it look like quality material.

Last edited:
Just got my first VIP Rewards from FTL, anyone know if I can use them on this?

Back
Top Bottom