Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I think these will be harder to cop than the columbias for sure. A lot of people passed on the columbias for these

I think these will be harder to cop than the columbias for sure. A lot of people passed on the columbias for these

Also Week after All-Star Festivity. Should help some. I just hope I dont fall to much in love with ASG shoe's

need these man . i wasn't even hip to these until i just came in this thread, not too big on 4s but i like these.

...how about NO...to both of your statements...will not be harder to cop than legends..now did they make less pairs..most def. And alot of people did NOT pass on legends for these...if anything this is their consolation prize

...how about NO...to both of your statements...will not be harder to cop than legends..now did they make less pairs..most def. And alot of people did NOT pass on legends for these...if anything this is their consolation prize
He's talking about the Columbia 4's aka Legend Blue 4's right?

My bad guys...lolzzz..thought i was posting on the columbia 4's thread..yea meant in no way those columbia 4's vs the 11's..my bad @SHOaks...ima bozo for that one doggy

i'll play and actually list out what i have my eyes on...

January: N/A

February: Laser 4 / Oreo 4 / NYC 10

March: Chicago 10's

April: N/A

May: Hare 7's / Chicago 1's (official for may???)

June: N/A

July: Bordeaux 7's

August: Black/Metallic Retro 6 low

September: N/A

Seems like I found a topic we could all agree to speak on until release day :pimp:. I know the Laser 1's are scheduled to drop in February, but if the Laser 4's drop in February as well I'll have to try for those as well if they come out right. But yeah, May 23rd the Bred 11 Low's are scheduled to release and the following Saturday May 30th the Chicago 1's are supposed to hit retail according to @j23app. I'm going to pencil in the Black/Metallic 5's for August since August seems to always release at least two to three pairs of the same colorway in different models and I don't think it's a coincidence that Black/Metallic 6 Low's are scheduled for August as well. Plus, it makes sense since the White/Metallic 5's are scheduled to have dropped earlier in the year.

Welp, after copping the columbias i think i'm all in for these ... quality was decent and they were  pretty comfortable the little time i had them on 

Decided to go with these instead of the Columbias released today because I don't have any AJ4s and I don't see any OG 4 colorways coming on the horizon anytime this year. All black and grey 4s. Yea I'm in on these. Already breaking my own rule of nothing but OG colorways. There were 12 in 2014. Wonder if that's around how many we will see this year. Seeing chi45 10s, Hare 7s, Bordeaux 7s, og low bred 1s, Chi og high 1s so far. Really hope to see them OG Black Metallic 5s. Cardinal 7s.

Last edited:
Decided to go with these instead of the Columbias released today because I don't have any AJ4s and I don't see any OG 4 colorways coming on the horizon anytime this year. All black and grey 4s. Yea I'm in on these. Already breaking my own rule of nothing but OG colorways. There were 12 in 2014. Wonder if that's around how many we will see this year. Seeing chi45 10s, Hare 7s, Bordeaux 7s, og low bred 1s, Chi og high 1s so far. Really hope to see them OG Black Metallic 5s. Cardinal 7s.
Feel your pain.

I ended up getting the 4s today only cuz I was true to my word.

1. If i was up and I could cop i would.

2. The color hasn't came out since I was a freshman in high school in 1999 (surely wasn't getting them then) And as one of the 1st non-OG color way, it was only right to do it.

Oreos, is not a game, though. Scoring 2, if I can. 1 in Australia and 1 in the States to keep on ice.

Last edited:
Feel your pain.

I ended up getting the 4s today only cuz I was true to my word.

1. If i was up and I could cop i would.
2. The color hasn't came out since I was in middle school in 1998 (surely wasn't getting them then) And as the 1st non-OG color way, it was only right to do it.

Oreos, is not a game, though. Scoring 2, if I can. 1 in Australia and 1 in the States to keep on ice.
Yea no doubt. All in for these. Ain't playin.

Back
Top Bottom