OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The limited releases aren't for profit, they're for hype. They keep the train moving so normal releases like this sell out instantly at 300k pairs or whatever and everyone feels "lucky" they got a pair, not ripped off they spent $160 on some hot garbage.
I don't know man. I think these are worth $160

Hell I got regular ground shipping from FTL and mine will be here tomorrow. Definitely not worth paying for any other shipping except overnight unless you're THAT pressed IMO...

Again, why does Nike continue to make cerain colorways so limited? Youre only limiting your profits nike.
Exclusivity also, nobody wants a shoe EVERYBODY has, so with basic supply and demand they can raise the price.  Only 5 pairs made in the whole world we are charging $2000 for them.

Idk about yall but i enjoyed FNL offering free shiping on these .. paid $159.99 total

But when i tried using paypal that got cancelled twice they were charging 167.98

Paying with cc eliminates shipping these days?

Hell I got regular ground shipping from FTL and mine will be here tomorrow. Definitely not worth paying for any other shipping except overnight unless you're THAT pressed IMO...

Tomorrow is normal ahipping time for ground for anyone west of maybe texas/new mexico .. NDC gets ground shipping to Ga by tuesday since its in Memphis

Any release i get on a saturday arrives by thursday with regular ground shipping

Idk about yall but i enjoyed FNL offering free shiping on these .. paid $159.99 total

But when i tried using paypal that got cancelled twice they were charging 167.98

Paying with cc eliminates shipping these days?
Paid with a cc and I didn't get free shipping from FNL.. Did I miss something?

Tomorrow is normal ahipping time for ground for anyone west of maybe texas/new mexico .. NDC gets ground shipping to Ga by tuesday since its in Memphis

Any release i get on a saturday arrives by thursday with regular ground shipping

Yea same here. I usually strike out on NDC so I use EB or FTL. Wished I would have used EB this time around though cause I would have saved myself $14 in taxes...:smh:

luckily the small city where i lived (albany,GA) still had some pairs im in atlanta right now so my home boyscooped it up for me mailed it out should be here tomorrow. im ready to see these in person i haven't seen them yet

My toro 4s just got delivered to me and these things are fire. I was afraid they were going to be to bright but its a very nice shade of red to rock. I'm kind of annoyed that on one of my shoes the front of the midsole is kind of scratched with some rough edges where it meets the suede upper. Also was some excess glue there as well that I'm going to have to jason markk later but I'm happy I got this pair though just in time for my birthday too.

yup, my ndc pair is scheduled for tomorrow. im glad that nike switched to 3 day, excited to get them.

Wheres that from

where are they getting these numbers?

how come its the first time we have seen this for a retro?

Nothing new, @MattOS does it all the time. You just have to follow him instead of depending on retweets. He always post sales for the quarter with the sneaker companies and top selling kicks for the week, month, quarter....

That's why I was saying that sneakers like the criminson III's were still doing huge numbers, even though a lot of "sneakerheads" didn't like them.

Last edited:
300k pairs oo boy. Mine are getting put back in the box. Waiting for the hype to calm down.

300k pairs oo boy. Mine are getting put back in the box. Waiting for the hype to calm down.

Lol i never understood this.. why does it matter if u wait the same 299,999 pairs will still be out there whether u wear yours today or in 5 years. Not gonna change the fact that a lot people have these .. just wear the damn shoe

Back
Top Bottom