OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got shipment notification for my eastbay and footlocker pairs but have yet to receive anything from champs.

Anyone who knows how to clean nubuck? for both breds 4 and toros?

Just want to know for the future

Im using something like this but black color for the breds 4, helps alot but dont know if it will for the toros? Tips would appreciate !

Last edited:
Scored a pair for 190 today. The shoes look much better in person. I think I did ok. [emoji]128515[/emoji]

Not bad at all in my book. Paying about $25-$35 over retail is a good deal.

I dont see how they make anything though. At the end of the month, eBay charges 10% of the final cost to the seller. Which means they break even if not lose some. Idk. Just my .02

I dont see how they make anything though. At the end of the month, eBay charges 10% of the final cost to the seller. Which means they break even if not lose some. Idk. Just my .02

I told him the guy the same thing. He said sold! eBay and PayPal have killer fees.

Just received them...

I already knew it but They're fire on feet... such a beautiful shoe and no glue stain, no bad paint job or creases etc... they're flawless... One of my favorite retro+ 4 and my favorite red Jordan....good job JB...

Not bad at all in my book. Paying about $25-$35 over retail is a good deal.
Not everyone uses eBay...I sure don't when I post on there It's basically to gain more traffic on the product because I always advertise a lower price through PayPal.

Last edited:
After seeing my boys pair I got to say "NO ashy" to me!!!! :lol:

Cant wait for mine to arrive! Hands down by far one of the best Jordan 4 retros in awhile!

To scared to use these shoes... dont want them to get destroyed fast:/ need some tips how to make them look good for long time

If your to scared to wear them then you shouldn't have copped them. Just wear them and clean them after a couple wears, you'll be fine.

I never understood the loose lace jobs.. It's such a tacky look.. Personal opinion though.. To each their own.

[ATTACHMENT=3987]toro4.JPG (135k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

View media item 499685
View media item 499686

NDC pair came in 
pimp.gif
red laces looking nice. Where you get them from

Just got mine...only had time for a quick inspection as I'm getting ready to go play some pickup ball. Quality was fire. Everything checked and looked perfect.

Back
Top Bottom