Official Jordan Fly Wade Thread

Yeah. I was surprised. The black/blues are hot. Hopefully your HOH has them or is getting them soon.

Just dropped by the HOH and scooped up both pairs. They look really nice, though the blk/red isn't really the same as his miami heat PE. Which I was a little disappointed but hey it's the closest I'll get to it other than the actual pair.

fe83688a4ce018d44e151d2708a53779a3555ae3.jpg

It looks to have 3m on the collar.
2ee1654a1f431d023600bd00205216d454459ddb.jpg

The wade logo on the PE is orange on here its the reg red and the jumpman is white
frown.gif

91426934061574081b303d3864277b8080a7ca2a.jpg

On these the bottom is white as opposed to orange
bf23671446aa1f884a54110209df3911f6c67194.jpg

Here is the shot of the blue pair
63816e481e4612083f1b61a5eea740140fbb6737.jpg

24226784631384561b103930af9fa99c762d2793.jpg

85316e49164e140a372f4672077464d50057cb1d.jpg

The bottom of the shoes look amazing with the blue and clear sole. Scooped up the last pair in my size.

Also I noticed I'm the first one to post pics of the actual shoes, I guess I'm the only one on NT that actually bought the fly wades.
laugh.gif

Glad you were able to find the the two PE Wades too. They do look nice in person. I'm hoping to get a pair down the road, but only on discount.

Jordan Brand couldn't be more unoriginal and lack creativity with the Fly Wade especially the HoH release.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Jordan Brand couldn't be more unoriginal and lack creativity with the Fly Wade especially the HoH release.

Well this is a simply colorway and I like it. It not crazy and is something I will definitely wear. I mean we seen what JB can do when they decide to get creative with the fly wades.....South Beaches
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Not too much of a fan of these but the blue ones aren't bad. The sole looks nice, thanks for posting pics.

roll.gif
just saw my pics posted on counterkicks. Next time I'm tagging them

Edit: my fault every sneaker blog has the photos up. I guess it's true that everyone browses NT for info.

Been looking for pics of the blue pair for a while now, so props for posting.  I wish they would use deeper shades of the blue and red, like a cobalt and blood red.  The blue pair looks pretty good though, most likely my next ballin shoe after I get sick of my kobes.  Interested to see how these hold up and crease.

Yeah can't put nothing past you guys. I actually designed these way back when Kobe was wearing the Adidas "space boots" shoes. I noticed that they looked stiff especially in the arch area so I did cut away indentations for more flexibility and added my own design to be the follow up to the Kobe 2. I did so to answer certain performance issues. Of course Kobe moved on and I just had a shoe design. I didn't decide to make these Air Jordans until years afterwards. I noticed to theme of 3's on the shoe and said why not make them into some Wade's. They look bulky because of the way they were copied and the format I saved them in. The way I envision them is more sleek and low profile. I have been busy lately but when I can I will redo them in the way I see them. Thanks for the helpful feed back.

YouTube/TheFootwearKing

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

^ remember jb is producing sneakers for performane too. The "good ol days" jordan were good performance wise and great looks wise. Now the jordans are opposite. The majority of j's that people say “fail“ “ugly“ or “oh man those are gross“ are performance beasts on the court. I mean they are designed to handle the game of some of the best players in the world. I bet the perform great, and yes they are ugly.

I mean I haven't played in these but what's so special about them performance wise that they couldn't make them look better?
laugh.gif
What looks to be a relatively low volume air bag in the heel and zoom in the forefoot. Gee, that setups only been around 15 years. The pieces on the upper and the lines of the shoe look almost completely arbitrary, it doesn't flow together at all. The overlay that emanates from the midsole right above the air unit's window, then widens and looks like a spatula or hamburger flipper, what the hell is that? And then the random bit of color intersecting it that runs along the ankle collar, just looks so awkwardly juxtaposed next to everything else. One of the least coherent looking shoes I've ever seen. It almost looks like it's a fusion shoe but it's not.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingHeru1

Yeah can't put nothing past you guys. I actually designed these way back when Kobe was wearing the Adidas "space boots" shoes. I noticed that they looked stiff especially in the arch area so I did cut away indentations for more flexibility and added my own design to be the follow up to the Kobe 2. I did so to answer certain performance issues. Of course Kobe moved on and I just had a shoe design. I didn't decide to make these Air Jordans until years afterwards. I noticed to theme of 3's on the shoe and said why not make them into some Wade's. They look bulky because of the way they were copied and the format I saved them in. The way I envision them is more sleek and low profile. I have been busy lately but when I can I will redo them in the way I see them. Thanks for the helpful feed back.

YouTube/TheFootwearKing
Hold up a second....

The two red finals PEs are nice. Too bad they won't release nor can you make pairs like them on NikeID. Such a shame...

I think I may buy a pair of these to ball in once they go on sale or hit outlets. From what I've read and heard from guys on the court, they're a pretty awesome performance shoe.

I hope he gets some better looking PE's, I mean they're in the finals! The ones he's been wearing are OK

Back
Top Bottom