Official Jordan Fly Wade Thread

awesome review, duke. wasn't too thrilled about the looks and the way jb did the colors for the first round of them, but they are growing on me. and i think your review sold me on getting a pair or at least trying them out! always wanted to ball in a shoe with a zoom/max air setup, and i think the fly wade is a good shoe to start out with lol.

Originally Posted by deftronix

Originally Posted by Venomenon

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Dig the oversized Jumpman.
The shoe looks too bulky for a player that is known for quick slashing and cutting. It reminds me of the Adidas KobeTwo and the unreleased KobeThree sample. The overall upper screams late 90's early '00's Adidas in general.

Also, for a guard, not having a great deal of court feel is a definite drawback. From what it looks like, the foot would be at least a quarter/half inch off the ground.. You can get away with that in a post players shoe, but court feel is a high priority for a guard.

I think the lace shroud looks interesting, but it is hard to tell from that view.
yup very bulky, looks like the Kobes as you said mixed with the XVs. 
and the kobes dont preform too well so....
Huh? Kobes are bulky? and they dont perform well? Hook me up with some of what you are smoking.
pimp.gif
He meant the adidas kobe 2. The ones that looks like space boots.

Originally Posted by duke4005

NCTwin wrote:

duke4005 wrote:

Got them from Jordan for review. I write reviews for Counterkicks.com. Full review coming VERY soon...

Bryan??
That's me. Lucky me, I have the same SN on all three sites. Who's this?

I'm Brandon. I write for the site as well. Been slacking lately(on the job search), but I'm about to get back to it.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by Venomenon

yup very bulky, looks like the Kobes as you said mixed with the XVs. 
and the kobes dont preform too well so....
Huh? Kobes are bulky? and they dont perform well? Hook me up with some of what you are smoking.
pimp.gif
HAHAHA, looks like someone forgot (didn't know?) there were Kobe shoes before Nike.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Originally Posted by cornzilla

pimp.gif
HAHAHA, looks like someone forgot (didn't know?) there were Kobe shoes before Nike.

I didn't read all of the original post my bad.  When someone doesn't list the version of the shoe I automatically think the latest.  Looking back I see now the OP mentioned the kobe 2.

Anyone scooping these up today?

Only 8-12, 13, 14 ????? Lol. JB has no faith in this joint. Doesn't DWade wear a 15? They don't even sell them in his size??? FAIL

^ remember jb is producing sneakers for performane too. The "good ol days" jordan were good performance wise and great looks wise. Now the jordans are opposite. The majority of j's that people say “fail“ “ugly“ or “oh man those are gross“ are performance beasts on the court. I mean they are designed to handle the game of some of the best players in the world. I bet the perform great, and yes they are ugly.

does anyone know if the bday coupons work with these? thinking about going in on the black/grey pair.

I tried on the Fly Wades today and they are really comfortable. I was expecting them to feel like the Zoom Solider IVs but they felt way better. The Zoom in the forefoot feels big and plush. In fact the Zoom setup feels bigger then the Lebron 8 PS.  I think when I can use the coupon on them I'll get them.

"South Beach" drop in early July over here in Europe so that may give some indication to the State-side drop.

Originally Posted by apossiblehybrid

is it really that hard to design a good looking and high perfomance shoe jordan brand?????????????????????????????

You should try it sometime.

Back
Top Bottom