Official JOB Post Vol. Who's Hiring?

Try applying to a bank as a teller. I had about 2 years experience, on & off, at one minor retail store, and landed a BoA Teller position twice.
Incentives are good at higher-end banks, but local ones are less pressuring because no referrals and such. At least from what I know.

Nowhere near a career choice, but good hours, good pay and a cool team definitely is what I needed. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SuNiversal

My firm PwC is looking for Accounting/Tax/MIS graduates. If anyone needs help send me an email and I can submit your resume/application.

For any current students we are looking for candidates with:
3.4 GPA
Involved in campus activities
Some work experience
Pursuing CPA or equal certification.

[email protected]

weirdest nt spam i have seen.

Try applying to a bank as a teller. I had about 2 years experience, on & off, at one minor retail store, and landed a BoA Teller position twice.
Incentives are good at higher-end banks, but local ones are less pressuring because no referrals and such. At least from what I know.

Nowhere near a career choice, but good hours, good pay and a cool team definitely is what I needed. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NolanDW

My firm PwC is looking for Accounting/Tax/MIS graduates. If anyone needs help send me an email and I can submit your resume/application.

3.4 GPA
Some work experience

[email protected]

laugh.gif

PwC is a legit company though.

3.4 GPA
Some work experience

[email protected]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

i got a degree in biology from a top 50 school. who wants to hire me?

friend recently graduated from cal in biology and cant find anything, not even an internship.

friend recently graduated from cal in biology and cant find anything, not even an internship.

Go to monster.com post your resume and cover letter (make a profile).

Grind on that Craigslist Employment section (not the Sex/Relationship encounters you pervs).

Also, network like crazy. Even if your unemployed, keep talking to people and you ask them if they know of any openings. You never know what's around the corner.

I've gotten a couple of offers here and there, but nothing that's a slam dunk yet.

Go to monster.com post your resume and cover letter (make a profile).

Grind on that Craigslist Employment section (not the Sex/Relationship encounters you pervs).

Also, network like crazy. Even if your unemployed, keep talking to people and you ask them if they know of any openings. You never know what's around the corner.

I've gotten a couple of offers here and there, but nothing that's a slam dunk yet.

the ihirenetwork is pretty good too check that out

like ihiresecurity.com <---ex but just type ur particular field

indeed.com is gold also

the ihirenetwork is pretty good too check that out

like ihiresecurity.com <---ex but just type ur particular field

indeed.com is gold also

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

3.4 GPA
Some work experience

[email protected]

laugh.gif

Word...like what's this guy gimmick trying to pretend to be PwC? Dude is trying to look legit with a gmail account...lol. 

3.4 GPA
Some work experience

[email protected]

laugh.gif

Word...like what's this guy gimmick trying to pretend to be PwC? Dude is trying to look legit with a gmail account...lol. 

first and foremost, know yourself.

understand your personal 'brand' and sell it.

network, network, and network. put yourself out there that you are looking for work and want to make movements!

don't say you're just interested, but bring something and say i can benefit you and your company by _____ because I had this idea about _____

follow up! unless you get a no, keep the messages going.

realistically, unless its HR, execs don't have time to chase HR people to get them to talk to you or figure out a spot for you.

it's all about persistence!

first and foremost, know yourself.

understand your personal 'brand' and sell it.

network, network, and network. put yourself out there that you are looking for work and want to make movements!

don't say you're just interested, but bring something and say i can benefit you and your company by _____ because I had this idea about _____

follow up! unless you get a no, keep the messages going.

realistically, unless its HR, execs don't have time to chase HR people to get them to talk to you or figure out a spot for you.

it's all about persistence!

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

3.4 GPA
Some work experience

[email protected]

laugh.gif

i dont think he's pretending. there's a shortage of staff at all of the big 4 firms right now. as a result, the big 4 are offering sizable recruitment bonuses for individuals who can refer in recruits and experienced hires.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

3.4 GPA
Some work experience

[email protected]

laugh.gif

i dont think he's pretending. there's a shortage of staff at all of the big 4 firms right now. as a result, the big 4 are offering sizable recruitment bonuses for individuals who can refer in recruits and experienced hires.

No spamming here. I started working with the firm in July and volunteered to help out with recruiting. For every candidate we refer that gets and interview I get a 100.00 American Express Gift Card. For every candidate that gets hired I get from 2k-7k depending on staff level. I also made the gmail account so it does not interfere with my work related emails.

No spamming here. I started working with the firm in July and volunteered to help out with recruiting. For every candidate we refer that gets and interview I get a 100.00 American Express Gift Card. For every candidate that gets hired I get from 2k-7k depending on staff level. I also made the gmail account so it does not interfere with my work related emails.

Originally Posted by DMan14

yeah man, it sucks.. been searching since july. paying for drinks at bars with my parents' money FTL..
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

yeah man, it sucks.. been searching since july. paying for drinks at bars with my parents' money FTL..
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom