Official JOB Post Vol. Who's Hiring?

Originally Posted by Xavier

ups is hiring....
are they really? it seems like i always hear that they are hiring.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuNiversal

No spamming here. I started working with the firm in July and volunteered to help out with recruiting. For every candidate we refer that gets and interview I get a 100.00 American Express Gift Card. For every candidate that gets hired I get from 2k-7k depending on staff level. I also made the gmail account so it does not interfere with my work related emails.
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My dude right here.  I just e-mailed you.  Recruiters from the Big 4 come to my school twice a year for jobs and internships, but this just might make me stand out as the cherry on top of the cream on the crop.

Originally Posted by SuNiversal

No spamming here. I started working with the firm in July and volunteered to help out with recruiting. For every candidate we refer that gets and interview I get a 100.00 American Express Gift Card. For every candidate that gets hired I get from 2k-7k depending on staff level. I also made the gmail account so it does not interfere with my work related emails.
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My dude right here.  I just e-mailed you.  Recruiters from the Big 4 come to my school twice a year for jobs and internships, but this just might make me stand out as the cherry on top of the cream on the crop.

Back
Top Bottom