OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ 50
Thats why i will never shave my moustache again. It makes you look too funny.
Read it again

Quote:
it's almost impossible to get a 10 carat bezel for less then $15,000 from jewelers
THE REAL HUNDREDS!.
+Too fly for his own good like Icarus.Internationally Known, Nationally Recognized, Locally Respected.

just so "some" of you guys know.....no one likes a tease. >:
mad.gif

<sigh> now i guess i know how those poor kids that get picked last for kickball or girls that don't get invited to slumber parties feel. :frown:
frown.gif

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Cuban Bee with the ODB shirt is too gangster for tv.

100% truth.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

Quote:
50 need to be ashame of himself. Rarely seen in the public let alone the hood he claims he owns. Even Ja rule is spotted in the hood. dude looks like he never leaves the crib.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

That's the dumbest thing said on NT this year.

Ashamed of what? Exceeding his and anyone's wildest expectations? Making himself into an empire? Becoming one of the most successful people in the world?

Right.

50 Cent's money alone makes him a target in the hood. If you were 50, I bet you won't have the balls to go back with less than a army.

Ja isn't in the hood by choice.

Quote:
CLDRIVER

Obviously you're not from the hood or anywhere near it.

Do you really think 50 can roam thru the hood alone and not be tried?

Gimme a break,

A person with quater of the cheese would get got with a quickness.

Quote:
FAT JOE goes to the hood, with all his shines on too so what are you saying?

Yeah, in resturants in broad daylight.

And best believe he's not alone.

He's fully ready to respond, even he's not that stupid.

Ashamed of what? Exceeding his and anyone's wildest expectations? Making himself into an empire? Becoming one of the most successful people in the world?

Right.

50 Cent's money alone makes him a target in the hood. If you were 50, I bet you won't have the balls to go back with less than a army.

Even tho I dont like 50 cent, THATS REAL TALK^^^

good points tcw....i would do the same thing if i was 50...why risk your life over bums in the hood?
shame...

Quote:
Yeah, in resturants in broad daylight.

And best believe he's not alone.

He's fully ready to respond, even he's not that stupid.

Wrong...i've seen joe a number of times alone in the hood...spotted him once on third ave wit the interstate piece on...and he was dolo fat joe is respected in the bronx...i doubt anyone stupid enough to test him

it's just common sense really. unfortunately there are all kinds o people out there in society that are lacking in that department.

there are definitely rich white collar folks that are dumb as rocks when it comes to common sense & street smarts, but there's a bunch of so-called street dudes out there that do themselves in w/their hood mentalities as well.

wanting to "keep it real" and stay in the hood is all good and fine in theory, but once people know you have $hit, you're a walking target wherever you go. keep rolling & stunting around recklessly, esp in areas where peeps is hurting/hungry, & you're just begging for a whole heap of trouble.

it doesn't matter how deep you roll or how much of a bad mofo SOME people out there think you are. there are always dudes out there that don't know or, simply, don't give a @#%$ cuz their heads are so twisted &/or their situations are so bleak. they pretty much got nothing to lose and everything to gain by rushing up on anyone they see eating better than them.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Anyone can be touched no matter how many goons you got.

Gilbert Arenas B-Day party news is even a topic here locally saw on T.V. his guestlist includes people like The Game, Lil' Wayne, Luda etc.

My girlfriend Literrally bumped into Fat joe down on wall st. and she said he was with one other dude who looked like tony sunshine
Team Do Work!​
Its a Manpon Son!!​
Gamertag: DatnggaG​

In regards to GA's "coming out 25th bday party"...there's another thread but check out www.arenasexpress.com (takes an hour to load). Party should be crazy, Washington Post has some coverage of it in the Style section today.

As for buying out the lower section...couldn't be that hard since the Wizards ticket office/marketing department is having it's yearly "Singles Night" where lower level tickets are only $50 a piece...a lot better than the $100+ ticket.

This guy is really starting to blow up and I'm real happy for him to be getting the credit he's deserved since a few years back...hopefully he makes the All-Star team as well as Caron but that belongs in the Sports Sub-Forum.

the real hundreds,

what did you pay for your super avenger with the bezel and from the pics, it don't look like a 10 carat homey.

we just did 1/2 carats each in a 13 carat bezel for this dude in D.C.

like I said, we charging $14,000 for a 10 carat bezel and a brand new super avenger with the box and papers. so basically, you getting the ice installed for $950 a carat? that's pretty good for .40 pointers. VS clarity
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Alright, I don't rock no Jesus peice or whatever....just a watch and my wedding band. My wife rocks the diamonds.

Anyway...here you go:

Cartier Pasha 38mm with exhibition back:

Platinum Tiffany wedding band...

"Gentry is the OG killer" - 3thaman

Back
Top Bottom