OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

I stay on my fitted grind but I got to admit my NHL set needs to be a bit better.

Quote:
i really like the shape of this watch, can somebody tell me if it is only unique to Piguet, or are there other brands that make a similar watch?

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

06.jpg
:x
sick.gif
waste of money IMO
Sidney Rice for Heisman!!!!

for the dude who said they can get the watch cheaper then we can really?
we sell the breitling new super avenger which is now listed at $4,185 + tax no matter what with a 10 carat bezel for $14,000 cash and if you a good client even less.
it's almost impossible to get a 10 carat bezel for less then $15,000 from jewelers so figure that one. we gave Skee the watch cuz skee is my dude.

ain't no one touching us on those prices. get serious.
we did Jonas entire watch with the 10 carat bezel all 18kt gold and over 45 carats total all over for under $40k, that's a limited 1 in 50 watch.
y'all crazy, we takin over this game. we just gettin started, I feel sorry for cats after this weekend, I'M THE ONLY JEWELRY GILBERT ARENAS IS FLYING OUT FOR HIS EXCLUSIVE BDAY PARTY.
ROOM, FIRST CLASS ROUND TRIP
YOU GOTTA HAVE A CUSTOM BLACC AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD WITH YOUR NAME ON IT TO ENTER.

I'mma close at least 3 deals.
T.I., Diddy Hosting, Game performing, Cassie, He invited the top 100 Maxim hotties, it's over.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

oh and btw, Yeh I didn't wanna put the clipse on blast, since we put in the work, made the damn wax/mold, almost sent it into casting and they came fakin jacc's.

bs. clowns man. it's all good, our piece will be done before the end of the month and in time for my bday bash thrown by my homegirls megan good and gabrielle union
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
^^Joe has actually lost weight...he gained some back, but he's down from before..weight lose aint easy when grind all day
G.O.O.D. Music Presents..
Oh no it can't be, GOOD Musics' brand new signee.​

Quote:
He invited the top 100 Maxim hotties, it's over.
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

Quote:
I'M THE ONLY JEWELRY GILBERT ARENAS IS FLYING OUT FOR HIS EXCLUSIVE BDAY PARTY. ROOM, FIRST CLASS ROUND TRIP
YOU GOTTA HAVE A CUSTOM BLACC AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD WITH YOUR NAME ON IT TO ENTER.
:wink:
wink.gif
SAME SWORD THEY KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

Quote:
how much is this dude making???

Like someone said, $64 million over 6 years. Contract signed a couple if not a few years back. He is still only about 24-25 years old and can opt out of this deal after this year I believe. Money will never be a problem for Arenas as he has at least 1 more huge contract to sign.

This dude Arenas reminds me of a giddy 15 year old kid on MTV waiting for his sweet 16 lol. How old is he turning?
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

I posted the one pic in the last thread, but damn YaYo...
103934495.jpg

I shoulda got a better pic of the cross..
103934493.jpg
TEAM AM FAM​

LOL :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif