OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
The Real Hundreds, that joint is beautiful. That is the exact type of watch that I would want. If you don't mind me asking how much did that run you?

Quote:
the bottom joint we got but better for $14k
THE REAL HUNDREDS!.
+Too fly for his own good like Icarus.Internationally Known, Nationally Recognized, Locally Respected.

344319982_d70a636bc3_o.jpg
Don't expect more when you put in less work than all of them
Sneakers, it's what I do, and aside from a select few, I do it better than you.​

Ben how much will a super avenger like that run me hit me in the inbox when you get a chance fam
Pain is weakness leaving the body - unless it's your acl tearing then the pain just stays and so does that crunchy sound!!!!!

Quote:
yo cashout keith do u know who City Heat Alumni are? i work with a dude that was from detroit and he was telling me about chedda boyz and street lordz and juan just this past friday...his rap name is michigan mike and he's in city heat alumni

Nope never heard of city alum, but there are a lot of local cats doing the rap thing. We got a cable access channel in the D called Dirty Glove Network they use to play there home made videos. Alot of these rappers dont really get the exposer(sp)? they dessrve.

^^^^^ The Real Hundreds....that watch is killa
...try to danger his health/ let me tell you a lil something bout depression,its nothing you can do to me that I aint already thought about doing to myself

"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we finished that piece a few weeks ago, I couldn't take pics because I was in NYC and my cousin delievered it to them, so you gotta catch it on 106 and park or something like that where everyone else seen it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RED,OLIVE,TEAL DEAD SERIOUS HOODY ALL 2XL FOR SALE

i really like the shape of this watch, can somebody tell me if it is only unique to Piguet, or are there other brands that make a similar watch?

pgroauto.jpg

I might be wrong but that style is pretty much on done by Piguet. I'm sure there are some cheaper brands that will do something similar as there always is with a top brand product but Piguet is the only quality brand that I've seen do that style of face......... I may be wrong though.

dude definitely needs to start working out (harder if he does so already) and watching what he eats............ don't wanna lose another rapper to obesity.....

thats twista in that huge ROC piece, i think. i remember seeing it in a cd booklet

and im likin that grill on compton @#%$ terry. for some reason i always thought he was dude, iono why
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

when was jay on fresh prince with all that ice

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

skip to my lou if you lookin for a couple, roosters in a duffle

Quote:
you would think after seeing his friend suffer a massive heart attack, joey crack would be more careful with his weight. that man is huge, prolly a few pounds shy of PUn himself
TeamRL Polo
TeamFAT Boy

Back
Top Bottom