OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
Multicolor stuff is IMO especially mixing blue and canary diamonds. (no offense to icee white, just my opinion

In person the @#%$ just sparkles. It looks too good to even explain. Even a good picture doesn't show how the light reflects from color to color. Working my way to that level.

Quote:
yes it does i do it all the time, except i disrespect everybody.

that college degree crap is bull , you go to college -15-30k with a paper saying you know something that many other people who never seen college know and they don't have the debt.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Real words

Quote:
In person the just sparkles. It looks too good to even explain. Even a good picture doesn't show how the light reflects from color to color. Working my way to that level.
He dont understand fam. Give him a year when all the hypebeast catch up

Hell yeh Fab got the Kicks and everything he must be a Nt'er
Im Back~
Mister Magic City blowin color purple make it rain on ya forehead​

i swear yo rappers spend to much, mark my words my artist is about to take over we gon show how its suppose to be done. and show much love to NT
im at ur savings and loans/with my sneakers alone

[email protected]

street fam or something
when i was twelve
i went to hell for snuffin jesus
im wavin automatic guns at nuns

FS: Halloween AF1 DS Sz. 11​

any of yall wit all that money wanna cop some beats? damn...share the wealth...did i mention that i also ghostwrite and chop & screw?

yea yea i know its @#%$ pathetic but im broke damnit

CLOWNING FERR SHURE! K-TOWN SEEN U IN SANTA MONICA TODAY ON THE 3RD STREET PROMENADE ROCKING THAT BWS PIECE YOUSHOULD BE ACREFUL WHERE YOU WALK BY YOURSELF WITH SUCH HEAT. YOU DONT KNOW BOUT TIS LIFE HOW WE ROLL. AND SHAKE MY HED AT LICEEE WIHTE WHONING OFF CARS TAHT AINT HIS? SHOW ME SOME KEYS TO YOUR RIDES DUDE.

wqu710.jpg

Where can I get this hat/shirt at? Fab is coo, but being from SF (no karamo) the shirt and hat are both hard.. It's tacky to rock both at the same time though
[/url]​
[/url]​
[/url]​

Quote:
College Degrees > than all of this.....

imma have to disagree w/ you on that. you spending money to go to college, so when you get your degree to get a better job and make money. BUT your not guaranteed to get a good paying job, i know mofo's that's been to college and got degrees and i make more than them and i never stepped foot in a college.

if you already loaded like these dudes showing they are, why would you go to college if you already achieved success that people in college are trying to get.....? sounds like you going backwards to me
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Quote:
CLOWNING FERR SHURE! K-TOWN SEEN U IN SANTA MONICA TODAY ON THE 3RD STREET PROMENADE ROCKING THAT BWS PIECE YOUSHOULD BE ACREFUL WHERE YOU WALK BY YOURSELF WITH SUCH HEAT. YOU DONT KNOW BOUT TIS LIFE HOW WE ROLL. AND SHAKE MY HED AT LICEEE WIHTE WHONING OFF CARS TAHT AINT HIS? SHOW ME SOME KEYS TO YOUR RIDES DUDE.

UHHHOOOOOOooohhhhh

\anyway K let us know about the dame/jay beef.
WE MASTERED THIS,
DONT YOU KNOW I EAT *ETHER* AND BREATHE ACID WEAK BASTARDS!!!

www.soundclick.com/nephilimofkingsamongstslaves

Quote:
Fab is on a new trend every week.

i agree..... :smh:
nono.gif

why abandon da "jersey king" throne which he basicly was da leader of to...

-rockin von dutch (RIP to that wack label
:lol:
laugh.gif
)

-throwin on a button up and fitted ALA jiggaman :smh:
nono.gif

- got a bandana and a bape hoodie lookin like brokeback billie da kidd....

team platano

Quote:
^^the hat is just a plain ol SF fitted...

im sure the tee was made elsewhere....

Naw Jae actually that hat was especially made for fab he gave em away only to his crew.

My dude JJ'shome/King Crop actually works with the company that made those shirts and the hat was especially made for fab he gave em away only to his crew. The exclusive STREET FAM fitteds, I heard are more rare then his capture the flag fitted.

wlu6go.jpg

wlu6ig.jpg

wlu6m9.jpg

wlu6no.jpg

wlu6tf.jpg

[nikesneedahome] CLOWNING FERR SHURE! K-TOWN SEEN U IN SANTA MONICA TODAY ON THE 3RD STREET PROMENADE ROCKING THAT BWS PIECE YOUSHOULD BE ACREFUL WHERE YOU WALK BY YOURSELF WITH SUCH HEAT. YOU DONT KNOW BOUT TIS LIFE HOW WE ROLL. AND SHAKE MY HED AT LICEEE WIHTE WHONING OFF CARS TAHT AINT HIS? SHOW ME SOME KEYS TO YOUR RIDES DUDE. [/nikesneedahome]

word....it is gold and silver, never seen that before......thats pretty sick....thought it was just black and gold...
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom