OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
I swear yo, every city you go to, especially ATL, fake dudes claim to be affiliated with BMF

Yeah I guess but to be affiliated or even mention them now is kinda....I dont know.With the troubles and all.it could be loyalty or monkey business
Im a line Cutter....

Quote:
I swear yo, every city you go to, especially ATL, fake dudes claim to be affiliated with BMF

Actually he's right....BUT PLEASE....for the record...I HAVE NO DEALINGS WITH THEM other then we show each other respect because some of the GD'S is gettn down with them down here.

Quote:
Multicolor stuff is IMO especially mixing blue and canary diamonds. (no offense to icee white, just my opinion

^ You have obviously never seen REAL multicolor diamonds in person....it is soooooo much more interesting than regular diamonds. If you ever have the pleasure of seeing pharrell or busta in person you will change that old fashioned sentiment. Now that bs ring vpr had is
sick.gif

Quote:
Now that bs ring vpr had is

Son get off his nuts... :smh:
nono.gif
You lookin real female-@#%$ right now... Dude out livin his life & you on NT bad-mouthin him like a chick in the OC or somethin... not a good look

^ watch your mouth boy. What you his girl? Let him speak for himself ....you takin up for him cause you can relate...ya "jewels" must be light weight too
roll.gif

Big Mouth Burger??
roll.gif
I made $100k last week go play somewhere im busy boy

Sorry but REAL ballers dont post their @#%$...

But nice stuff ICEEE....

What are you btw? (white/black/green)-any specifics country besides US?

Quote:
Fall back ICEE WHITE.

Just cause you got money dont mean you get to disrespect everyone who got less than you.

Pppppppppppttttttttttt.... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son got little shine.. So what? I'm bout coppin chicks... :lol:
laugh.gif
Son walkin around like he tryna be a rappers little Sprite Doll or somethin... :smh:
nono.gif
All that shine & you still a loser duke... :lol:
laugh.gif

^ Fall Back?! Watch YOUR mouth youngin! These dudes is comin at me!
Lets get back to the celeb jewelry before I completely destroy these dudes...yall hidin' behind them p.c.'s. Show more jewelry.

^ Agreed fam but the lil dudes keep comin at me. I had to sit 'em down.
Somebody post some jewels... all these Stans comin in the thread thown it off.

^
indifferent.gif

Money = chicks

..... everybody but you knows this...how old are you, are you even a male?? who thinks like you??! who does that??Im done with this Big Mouse Buger

^ ice white dats cool good to kno. i m hungry for the music industry. i made sum contacts. i m soo hopin for dis cat 2 lead me down the bunny whole matrix stlye no @#%$. but dudes seem to b stuntin i dunno. congrats on ya success.

im thirsty for dat money putt a young up and comer on.

taxes dont b murdering you?

Fab is such a bamma but that chain is aight...

& dude how old are YOU? Big House Burger is an e-thug thing? :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Holla @ your local blockbuster & cop Raw asap... :smh:
nono.gif
& why you coppin money for b? I know i get fresh for chicks... Apprently you do it to show up vpr bullet... :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
& dude how old are YOU? Big House Burger is an e-thug thing? :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Holla @ your local blockbuster & cop Raw asap... :smh:
nono.gif
& why you coppin money for b? I know i get fresh for chicks... Apprently you do it to show up vpr bullet... :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Drop the subject.

lol all the rappers got somebody on nt ,

'Just cause you got money dont mean you get to disrespect everyone who got less than you."

yes it does i do it all the time, except i disrespect everybody.

that college degree crap is bull , you go to college -15-30k with a paper saying you know something that many other people who never seen college know and they don't have the debt.

GET MONEY. 06
im at ur savings and loans/with my sneakers alone

[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom