Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

I'm a believer man. This dude finna stir fry Fisher for dinner 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its funny to see everyone jump on this bandwagon but i always knew son was nice ... his dad has an interesting story also ... its prolly why he is so good .. if you guys get a chance google it

its funny to see everyone jump on this bandwagon but i always knew son was nice ... his dad has an interesting story also ... its prolly why he is so good .. if you guys get a chance google it

^YUP EVERYONE HOP ON THE BANDWAGON!!!!!!!!!!
Except for you of course because you knew all along he was good.

Originally Posted by werallequal

what's his dad's story? post it.

^YUP EVERYONE HOP ON THE BANDWAGON!!!!!!!!!!
Except for you of course because you knew all along he was good.

what's his dad's story? post it.

laugh.gif
what bandwagon, most people didnt know who he was until he started getting pt. I hope he kills fish tonight
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
what bandwagon, most people didnt know who he was until he started getting pt. I hope he kills fish tonight
laugh.gif

isnt everyone on the bandwagon? lol how can you cheer for someone that you didn't know exists?

but in fairness alot of ppl knew about this kid while at harvard and last year.

Just post the link here for us lazy people.

isnt everyone on the bandwagon? lol how can you cheer for someone that you didn't know exists?

but in fairness alot of ppl knew about this kid while at harvard and last year.

Just post the link here for us lazy people.

To keep it 100, Asians had his back from day 1. Everyone else doubted him when the Warriors signed him but now he's successful everyone wanna act like they weren't criticizing him initially, when they hadn't even watched his tapes/highlights at Harvard. Making the doubters look stupid as @#@@ now.

To keep it 100, Asians had his back from day 1. Everyone else doubted him when the Warriors signed him but now he's successful everyone wanna act like they weren't criticizing him initially, when they hadn't even watched his tapes/highlights at Harvard. Making the doubters look stupid as @#@@ now.

Damn, I think I love this guy

I hope his good game is here to stay

He looks like he could make this team that much better. I hope.

Back
Top Bottom