Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

I'm just going to give my honest opinion, the hell with the politically correct answers.

The majority of people sayin "Stop pulling the race card, it's not even about race, it's not racist, just a joke ...etc" are white.
The reason they will never understand how minorities feel is because they have never been the minority, at least not in the modern society that we live in. The white race has always been the "superpower" when it comes to race, so they will not understand why minorities are more sensitive to subjects regarding race. As long as they continue have the mentality that minorities are overusing the race card, they will continue to prove that they really do not understand what it's like to really be racially discriminated against, no matter how much they say they understand.

I'm just going to give my honest opinion, the hell with the politically correct answers.

The majority of people sayin "Stop pulling the race card, it's not even about race, it's not racist, just a joke ...etc" are white.
The reason they will never understand how minorities feel is because they have never been the minority, at least not in the modern society that we live in. The white race has always been the "superpower" when it comes to race, so they will not understand why minorities are more sensitive to subjects regarding race. As long as they continue have the mentality that minorities are overusing the race card, they will continue to prove that they really do not understand what it's like to really be racially discriminated against, no matter how much they say they understand.

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I just feel being offended over this is absurd. 
I'm Jewish. If Lin were a Jew and they put a Star of David chocolate piece in some Ben and Jerry's ice cream, I wouldn't be remotely offended.
You speaking for the entire Jewish population?
The point is, it's enough that even a small portion of the population is offended for it to be inappropriate. Ben and Jerry's is a big business, they should have known better.

the point is somewhere, someone is ALWAYS gonna be offended...thats the way this PC world is...tough cookies
Thank you. 
Just because someone isn't offended doesn't mean they are correct, deserve a change to be made and an apology. 

And I really hope some of these last comments aren't directed at me. 

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I just feel being offended over this is absurd. 
I'm Jewish. If Lin were a Jew and they put a Star of David chocolate piece in some Ben and Jerry's ice cream, I wouldn't be remotely offended.
You speaking for the entire Jewish population?
The point is, it's enough that even a small portion of the population is offended for it to be inappropriate. Ben and Jerry's is a big business, they should have known better.

the point is somewhere, someone is ALWAYS gonna be offended...thats the way this PC world is...tough cookies
Thank you. 
Just because someone isn't offended doesn't mean they are correct, deserve a change to be made and an apology. 

And I really hope some of these last comments aren't directed at me. 

they are directed to every NTer who has made the comment "guys, it's just a joke, American society is too dag-gone sensitive nowadays"

like others said if you haven't worn the shoe then you have no idea how it feels

anyways, on to basketball related items...next game is against Kyrie. hopefully he gained back some of his confidence after all-star weekend

they are directed to every NTer who has made the comment "guys, it's just a joke, American society is too dag-gone sensitive nowadays"

like others said if you haven't worn the shoe then you have no idea how it feels

anyways, on to basketball related items...next game is against Kyrie. hopefully he gained back some of his confidence after all-star weekend

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Hah.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wow
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm very interested to know how my Asian American brothers (and sisters) feel about this video...

How is it that this dude has a 133 page thread about him and he's only been really balling for two weeks. I swear America is a country of sensationalism
30t6p3b.gif

How is it that this dude has a 133 page thread about him and he's only been really balling for two weeks. I swear America is a country of sensationalism
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

30t6p3b.gif
This thread was made over a year ago.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

30t6p3b.gif
This thread was made over a year ago.

How are fortune cookies in ice cream offensive? Its a nod to his asian american roots, now its just a random ice cream flavor with his name on it.

Back
Top Bottom