Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Saw that one coming.
laugh.gif

Man people are trying too hard to be politically correct. Nobody else finds these gimmicks funny? I'm a minority myself, but sometimes you need to live a little.

Man people are trying too hard to be politically correct. Nobody else finds these gimmicks funny? I'm a minority myself, but sometimes you need to live a little.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

i feel the same way. quick to throw the race card every time. 

I see your point somewhat, but you have to eliminate double standards. If a Ben and Jerrys honored a Black athlete with an ice cream with watermelon flavor, do you think that's okay? Of course it isn't. It should be the same way if it's an Asian athlete.

I see your point somewhat, but you have to eliminate double standards. If a Ben and Jerrys honored a Black athlete with an ice cream with watermelon flavor, do you think that's okay? Of course it isn't. It should be the same way if it's an Asian athlete.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

asian race card might be worst than the black race card
laugh.gif
Probably cuz its the new thing now and folks aren't used to it.
Personally I've been using the asian race card for years now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

then how far do we go? Might as well make it PC and an absolute before you dig yourself deeper. 
and no, the gimmicks aren't funny at all

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

then how far do we go? Might as well make it PC and an absolute before you dig yourself deeper. 
and no, the gimmicks aren't funny at all

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I pull out my school smart card and FOB card out sometimes

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I pull out my school smart card and FOB card out sometimes

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

"if anyone was offended"

"if we failed"

indifferent.gif
You're reaching. 
How is he reaching? I'm pretty sure he's pointing out that there is no "if" about it. They did offend and they did fail. It's a weak apology where they still refuse to completely take blame.

Back
Top Bottom