+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

I ain't gon even hold you....them paper plane roc nation hats are slick as sht. I meant to cop one. Forgot actually :lol:. I need to go head and cop.

Also, the roc96 reasonable doubt collection was DOPE. Again, I forgot to cop :smh:

Last edited:
Roc Nation boxing though :smh:

I don't know where they got this wrong. Had Cotto and Ward in the stable. Though Cotto (as an older dude) and Ward (in general) aren't the most active or dynamic (on the mic) fighters.

I just don't think they were all the way committed in terms of scouting and developing the younger fighters.

Those "Throne" shows were ridiculous though. Fab in a mink performing between bouts :lol:

Same thing happened with Dame. Once Jaidon and Curtis ("The Chin Checkers") and Kid Stark etc. lost fights, seemed like he was out.

Last edited:
Copped that Paper Plane hat when they first was released in 2015. Love it.

Gotta get a tee or something... they come with some dope designs and ideas here and there.

i mostly been rocking rap label hats for the last couple years anyway...

wanna cop a rap-a-lot and bad boy one for nostalgia purposes.

Viva
Las Vegas
See ya later
At the crap tables
Meet me by the one that starts at G up
This way no fraud willies present gambling their re-up
And we can pleasant time sippin margaritas

:nthat:

I think I might need one of those RocNation snap backs. Seen em around but never actually took a good look at them until I checked them out on the RocNation store website.

Joints is solid.

As fans of hip-hop, what did you guys think of JAY-Z's 4:44 album?

Jadakiss: Very nice. Very real. JAY was talking that talk.

Sheek Louch: When you think he's losing you with his intelligence, he comes right back with "Bam." Come on, man. That reminded me of the old Hov with that kind of sh-- he was talking.

Jadakiss: The second verse on "Marcy Me" was crazy.

Sheek Louch: Even with him opening up to a lot of sh-- that he told us for no f---ing reason, like with him and his relationships and certain sh-- that was going on was extra cool.

Jadakiss: It was a great body of work.

Sheek Louch: It was 'cause n---as or the media will paint a picture of some sh-- that it all ain't.

Styles P: It was an awesome body of work. That whole sh--.

Jadakiss: [Begins rapping] "I watched Godfather. I missed that whole sh--."

Sheek Louch: He said a lot of sh--.

Jadakiss: "N----as skipping leg day, so they can run their mouths/ I be skipping leg day and I still run the world."

Styles P: I love the sh-- that he was talking about on that f---ing "The Story of O.J."

Jadakiss: I liked how he was talking about Dumbo and Prince's estate. Crazy!

Sheek Louch: It was a great body of work. Great body of work.

Where did you get that from?

As you saw with Jada and the BET Lyrics clip I posted, he isn't impressed with much

I wonder how many albums worth of music Jay is just sitting on. Dude is 47 still spitting

I was thinking about that one day. We saw Pac's unreleased music, but I'd like to see some other artist unreleased music on a Lost Tapes type of album.

Especially since Jay probably has a bunch of stuff with Kanye, Just, Premier, No ID, Bink... lying around. I'm sure a lot of it is better than some stuff he had on his albums, but it just didn't fit or wasn't commercial enough.

I've been meaning to ask that for a day or two now.

Never watched the Bam video either because I wanted to wait for the footnotes that usually dropped a couple of days after, but I'm guessing they didn't bother doing one for it?

EDIT: Kill Jay Z video up on Tidal now.

Last edited:
Are we getting a new 4:44 video today? Anybody know?

He did one for Kill Jay-Z, but it's just a dude running

I guess they release it to Tidal, and then to YouTube a week later

It looks like he did a visual album, but it's broken up

Back
Top Bottom