+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

I hate to say it but this 4:44 album is boring as hell

I used to complain about and the same old drug dealing raps coming from jay z I should have kept quiet

**** rap, Crack Cocaine
Naw, we did that, black-owned things
Hundred percent, black-owned champagne
And we merrily merrily eatin off these streamings

Naw but drug dealing HOV is always appreciated. I don't know how it would've sounded coming from a 47 year old though. I think at this point he can only do that on features now.

That Ace of Spades bar on Kill Jay Z is one of the illest bars I've heard in a while.

I hate to say it but this 4:44 album is boring as hell

I used to complain about and the same old drug dealing raps coming from jay z I should have kept quiet
ur not black huh????
he giving us black folks some uplifting
real motivational ****
putting us on game
and u not feeling it
figures
other ethnicities would say him giving game to the rest of us is boring

I'm black and I highly favour negative rap.

I'm really feeling this though.
aint nothing wrong with listening to that ignorant ****
but for him to say its boring as hell
when he giving us the jewels is such bs
people hate when we try to uplift each other

ur not black huh????
he giving us black folks some uplifting
real motivational ****
putting us on game
and u not feeling it
figures
other ethnicities would say him giving game to the rest of us is boring

i see whay he's saying though.

you gotta be in the mood to listen. i really like life of OJ but other than that this **** is definitely a chore to listen to maybe just because of the beats.

he could have done the same album with a more accessible version by getting ye back on that soul chop ****, even if he had ghostproducers and just told us it was Ye. i think thats where the golf club music comments coming from.

these are literally boom bap beats with the occasional rolling hi hats, few 808s...its been a while since we heard that.

Never understood that mindset. If something is a chore why listen to it?

This album ain't need 2017 Kanye. No ID did great.

This. Along with DAMN, 4:44 is an album that I have hardly any complaints at all, and the ones I do would only be nitpicking.

Last edited:
Yeah y'all bugging. This joint is not only an easy listen that KNOCKS, but I repeatedly listen to the album start to finish.
The length of this is perfect.

Never understood that mindset. If something is a chore why listen to it?

This album ain't need 2017 Kanye. No ID did great.

This. Along with DAMN, 4:44 is an album that I have hardl
Growing with this album more and more by the day & i absolutely don't think this is Jays last project at all. I'm thinking this is an actual restart to his career, this more spiritual/conscious Hov is gonna be his wave from now on. I think he's finally revealed his true purpose in rap as a teacher & using his massive influence for more prevalent things.

the detail in every bar, the 4:44 videos & notes, and the correlations of numerology used. This album is a bold display of change
I feel like part of the Sprint purchase of Tidal, he prolly owes them a certain amount of exclusive content. So theres prolly more on the way.

You can't be praising someone for making positive music and messages for blacks and hispanics and then SMH when Kendrick is mentioned.

I'm a big Kendrick fan but the voice changes really can be annoying at times. He disappointed on the Mask Off remix.

I'm a big Kendrick fan but the voice changes really can be annoying at times. He disappointed on the Mask Off remix.

That annoys me too, but that was kept to a minimum on DAMN. Agree about Mask Off though, that was a more forced and unnatural collaboration than any Future/Drake songs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom