+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

the illuminati have a lot work today
nerd.gif

There is no entire picture
laugh.gif

Its a picture drawn by a catholic to mean something the equivalent to the Ying Yang symbol

Just cause some satanist took it to mean something else doesnt take away from the ORIGINAL MEANING BY THE ACTUAL PERSON WHO CREATED IT

You do know the upside down cross is the sign of St Peter right? And is used by the Catholic Church every sunday?

Of course you dont

Back to Jay Z
laugh.gif
Just because something started out one way does not mean we can ignore the transition in meaning. The n-word was originally not offensive, it was descriptive. Are you offended if someone calls you or your family the n-word???

The N word's conception was VERY offensive.  Horrible analogy to make here.

Any true hip hop fan can name 10 or more religiously offensive quotes but why judge a a rapper on a couple lyrics, big l was the devils son and he got signed to a major label after the a&r heard it...u have to draw the line between entertainment and reality and some of you shouldn't even listen to hip hop if ur so sensitive

:lol: Just because something started out one way does not mean we can ignore the transition in meaning. The n-word was originally not offensive, it was descriptive. Are you offended if someone calls you or your family the n-word???
The hell you talmbout
tumblr_lgrjtgpPGG1qfabmx.gif

Not even a big Jay fan, but even I want to hear this.

Surprised nothing has leaked, haven't really been keeping up with this thread or anything so forgive me if there's a reason why (is there?)

Surprised nothing has leaked, haven't really been keeping up with this thread or anything so forgive me if there's a reason why (is there?)

My assumption is It's because there is no physical copy out there yet. It's first dropping digitally through the Samsung app.

My assumption is It's because there is no physical copy out there yet. It's first dropping digitally through the Samsung app.

Yeah thats what I assumed as well. Pretty awesome to be honest, I feel like Jay would be the dude to not have his **** leak :lol:

Does this officially drop at midnight eastern time, or midnight no matter where you are?

He has a couple of videos with 20 million views on youtube and people think there's no hype :lol:

Sorry to derail thread I hope this album is fire but man trolls like that really get under my skin
And there is no need to respond@illfrozen,you are "mental ******", I clearly see the education system failed you
But I do applaud you for your complete ignorance and troll skills

Last edited:
That interview was illlllll. Im not even a fan of Timbaland.

Anybody know what that falling out was about?

Sorry to derail thread I hope this album is fire but man trolls like that really get under my skin
And there is no need to respond@illfrozen,you are "mental ******", I clearly see the education system failed you
But I do applaud you for your complete ignorance and troll skills

You're right, no more derailing of the thread. From your last few posts, I can tell that your stupidity is endless, but my inbox is open if you'd like to be given a lesson -- especially on the origins of the N word ...

I'm assuming this will leak on the internet right after 12 cause anyone who has a samsung can just upload it to the internet? Team iphone for the loss 
ohwell.gif

The N word's conception was VERY offensive.   Horrible analogy to make here.
Actually, no, it was not ...
The hell you talmbout
tumblr_lgrjtgpPGG1qfabmx.gif
Learn to keep up ...
****** (n.) 1786, earlier neger (1568, Scottish and northern England dialect), from French nègre, from Spanish negro (see Negro). From the earliest usage it was "the term that carries with it all the obloquy and contempt and rejection which whites have inflicted on blacks" [cited in Gowers, 1965, probably Harold R. Isaacs]. But as black inferiority was at one time a near universal assumption in English-speaking lands, the word in some cases could be used without deliberate insult. More sympathetic writers late 18c. and early 19c. seem to have used black (n.) and, after the American Civil War, colored person.

"You're a fool ******, and the worst day's work Pa ever did was to buy you," said Scarlett slowly. ... There, she thought, I've said "******" and Mother wouldn't like that at all. [Margaret Mitchell, "Gone With the Wind," 1936]
Also applied by English settlers to dark-skinned native peoples in India, Australia, Polynesia. The reclamation of the word as a neutral or positive term in black culture (not universally regarded as a worthwhile enterprise), often with a suggestion of "soul" or "style," is attested first in the U.S. South, later (1968) in the Northern, urban-based Black Power movement.

Used in combinations (e.g. ******-brown) since 1840s for various dark brown or black hues or objects; euphemistic substitutions (e.g. Zulu) began to appear in these senses c.1917. Brazil nuts were called ****** toes by 1896. Variant *****h, attested from 1925 (without the -h, from 1969), is found usually in situations where blacks use the word. Nigra (1944), on the other hand, in certain uses reflects a pronunciation of negro meant to suggest ******, and is thus deemed (according to a 1960 slang dictionary) "even more derog[atory] than '******.' " Slang phrase ****** in the woodpile attested by 1800; "A mode of accounting for the disappearance of fuel; an unsolved mystery" [R.H. Thornton, "American Glossary," 1912]. ****** heaven "the top gallery in a (segregated) theater" first attested 1878 in reference to Troy, N.Y.
The words negro and black existed back then.  they aren't modern creations.  Alternative words existed.  The N word wasn't simply a euphemism for "dark" or "black" or "african".  The people who chose to use ****** did so because of the time they lived in and the stigma the word carried.

Slave traders bastardized the word negra as "******" specifically to refer to slaves andthe word from the start carried a condescending negative tone.  You can argue that's because being a slave was an inherently bad thing, but the fact ofthe matter is from day 1 it was bad to be refered to as a N.

To insinuate it "that nig-ger" carried the same connotation as a phrase like "that person" is insulting to yourself and everyone who should know better.

Now please, back to Magna Carta.  No more reace/religion talk.

Last edited:
Ready for more mediocre raps about how much money I have and how he's better than everyone.

Back
Top Bottom