+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

I am just wondering will the album be available for purchase without the Samsung product, I just got a new phone. I just want walk into Best Buy and buy without any gimmicks. A. Vandelay.

Yes it will be avail to the public on july 7th for people without the galaxy. Galaxy users get it on the 4th

Man to think I was anticipating the new Ye album Jay just killed that buzz lol still copping both.

july 4th. lol. Jay let Ye drop that electronic brick, before he came back to "capture summer."
laugh.gif

I bet Jay gets the blame for takin some of Cole an Ye's buzz
Really though. I think Kanye and Cole have more than enough popularity and will be alright. But he just had to release it a couples weeks after them 
laugh.gif

I hope Kanye and Rick Rubin didn't convince Jay to drop his version of 'Yeezus' ("Jay-Zus"). We can't take that type of garbage from two of hip-hop's best ...

J Cole, Kanye West, Wale & Jay all drop w/n a month from one another & Jay getting $$$ off of all 4 of those...

My girl just got the Note so I'll be getting that joint on the 4th.

W/ Samsung giving away 1 million albums away, Jay has a platinum album that ain't eem out yet :wow:

on the low rocafella/rocnation took over the summer

its a possibility Hov might have this years summer anthem..just like old times :smokin

Last edited:
he bought his way in...no hate, but unless he switches back to the Reasonable Doubt flow, this material won't be hot.

Back
Top Bottom