+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

well hip hop in general has very little substance these days.

i mean miley cyrus da only relevant thing on air.

sad aint it

the only song that's still going strong for me is Holy Grail, the rest is starting to sound redundant.

Yea album is starting to fade for more a lot too.

I slept on Born Sinner hard. Been listening to that the past couple weeks.

I agree, the content of the album is very redundant, but I still love this album. Crown and Heaven are still both :smokin

Yea Crown is my fav from the album...

That and Holy Grail ate the songs I listen to the most. Sprinkled in a few sound from others but that's about it.

still have the album on rotation in the whip still the hottest album thus far since july

nthat.gif

Y'all think hov has 2 more albums in him? Delusional as hell imo lol...Anyways the Holy Grail vid is dope
He could easily do 4 more quality albums but I doubt that will happen. Rap and it's fascination with him being "old" will prevent him from doing it.

Meanwhile other artists like Prince and older rock groups don't have that issue
Rap fans are a new breed of fickle. They'll turn on you for the dumbest of reasons and the logic is nowhere near consistent. Snoop is just as "old", been rapping for longer, and has put out weed plate after weed plate and not a word is said

Maybe it's cause I'm getting older or something but there aren't many hip hop albums lately that have replay value to me.

I loved Kendrick's album...and honestly haven't played it all since the year started. I spin a few tracks off MCHG but I find other genres of music to have more replay value to me now. I probably listen to the latest Quadron album every day.

Rap fans are a new breed of fickle. They'll turn on you for the dumbest of reasons and the logic is nowhere near consistent. Snoop is just as "old", been rapping for longer, and has put out weed plate after weed plate and not a word is said
this pretty much sums up my feelings entirely.

View media item 567987
Jay Z's Magna Carta Holy Grail tour just added a North American leg. Hov and concert giant LiveNation announced the extension last night (September 1) during BUDWEISER'S MADE IN AMERICA FESTIVAL.

There's no days off for J****, who has seemingly been promoting his 13th studio album since the day it was announced during Game 5 of the NBA Finals. The Brooklyn bar layer is fresh off the sold out Legends of The Summer tour with Justin Timberlake and has churned out videos for tracks, "PICASSO BABY" and "HOLY GRAIL" as well as masterminding the Made In America Festival. Back in July he announced a 15-STOP EUROPEAN TOUR which will take place during October. The dates for the North American leg have not been announced yet, but should be coming soon.
gonna try and get real close for this one.

Last edited:
I'm gonna pass at that tour, don't need to see Jay perform Hard Knock Life, Izzo, Just wanna love you, etc AGAIN.

too bad he didn't perform more MCHG at the JT show :smh:

I'm gonna pass at that tour, don't need to see Jay perform Hard Knock Life, Izzo, Just wanna love you, etc AGAIN.

too bad he didn't perform more MCHG at the JT show :smh:
:lol:. This is gonna be like the BP3 tour I think. He performed the entire album on that tour, I'msure hhe'll do the same here. Every song is concert worthy.

Just saw him and JT over the summer, I think I will pass on this tour, I have seen Jay like 6 times now lol

Eh. Another Jay tour?

Not tryna hate...but it just seems like over kill.
A little too much hov for one year...

Might consider it if he adds on some really special guests. But if its straight solo, i think i'll pass.

Eh. Another Jay tour?

Might consider it if he adds on some really special guests. But if its straight solo, i think i'll pass.
I can see that but the Legends of Summer Tour barely went anywhere and half of it was Justin TImberlake...... What about the people like me who dont really care about Justin Timberlake like that, and didnt get to see this? I would love to go to the Barclays show above all else, but I'll settle for going where I'm at right now.

Eh. Another Jay tour?

I hear ya.  Not sure if the new LiveNation deal went threw or not ("they working on another deal they talking two hundred fifty") but we can expect Jay to be on tour for quite some time going non-stop. 

Back
Top Bottom