+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

How many more albums do you guys think he has in him? I'm hoping for two but I can see it only being one, not including WTT2 if that even happens

How many more albums do you guys think he has in him? I'm hoping for two but I can see it only being one, not including WTT2 if that even happens
Depending on if he gets that new Livenation deal and how long or how many shows it is I say 2 more albums. 

Y'all think hov has 2 more albums in him? Delusional as hell imo lol...Anyways the Holy Grail vid is dope

Y'all think hov has 2 more albums in him? Delusional as hell imo lol...Anyways the Holy Grail vid is dope
"I can make 4 more albums off memory...............ya'll aint never going to be better than me"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He could easily do 4 more quality albums but I doubt that will happen. Rap and it's fascination with him being "old" will prevent him from doing it.

Hov should keep going until he drops 2 straight weedplates as long as he keeps dropping quality albums there's no need to stop IMO.

Video...either my joint was tripping or it kept slowing down at semi random parts....I  love the song...play it at least once a day...I didn't finish the video, that slo-mo **** just pissed me off. Visuals were awesome, but that slo-mo.....man the slo-mo......the moutha******g slo-mo.....made the video unwatchable.

i'd say about 2 more albums not counting WTT2... especially considering the time in between BP3 & MCHG, i don't see him putting out too many more projects.

Jay has a lot left. This album was really good. Is it his best ? No, but it is definitely in his top half(top 6. Depending on how u feel about AG and Vol.2.) jays music has grown with him. And i honestly feel hiphop isnt really prepared to analyze a 43 yr old emcee that is actually successful and relevant in the public eye. But i think this album in particular is receiving unwarranted negative reviews , but in 5 yrs from now...it will be more appreciated .

He's gonna drop Blueprint IV or Blue IV on his daughter's 4th birthday and gracefully bow out.

:nerd:

Video is nice tho...love the way it was shot. Filter wise. And i can appreciate the slowed down vocals at points.

Last edited:
this album sort of died down quick 
Yep.. cus there's no real substance. Just Basquiat & Picasso, Money & Fame, B & Blue. Good songs but he aint sayin a damn thing. Empty bars don't keep customers. ( see what I did there J? Take note)

Last edited:
Maybe it's cause I'm getting older or something but there aren't many hip hop albums lately that have replay value to me.

I loved Kendrick's album...and honestly haven't played it all since the year started. I spin a few tracks off MCHG but I find other genres of music to have more replay value to me now. I probably listen to the latest Quadron album every day.

Back
Top Bottom