Official JANUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Johnson Creek actually has the Retro 9 Charcoal and the OG color Blk/wht for $79.99 and Pearl foamposites for $99.00 and they are B-grades.

Johnson Creek actually has the Retro 9 Charcoal and the OG color Blk/wht for $79.99 and Pearl foamposites for $99.00 and they are B-grades.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

time for their phones to get blown up again...they always get the good stuff

Originally Posted by oldsole73

time for their phones to get blown up again...they always get the good stuff

Big ups to Shooter at the Johnson Creek store!

No major defects on the shoes, they do expect more in by next week.

PLEASE BE PATIENT AND RESPECTFUL WHEN CALLING, it'll make it easier on the store and yourself when ordering!

PLEASE BE PATIENT AND RESPECTFUL WHEN CALLING, it'll make it easier on the store and yourself when ordering!

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by jcliz

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Deer Park staff
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Carnivors are fsr and 37.97
Brentwood, TN factory store has these in FSR for $24.97 as of last Saturday.

is it both colors? i always wanted the green ones.. thanks for the update and any info you can give me..
edit- never mind just called its only the white ones.. brentwood has great customer service    
Agreed on the great customer service comment.  Only outlet I've ever been given a F&F coupon at. 

I saw only the white carnivores there.  Also they had a dark burgandy canvas or denim dunk high for $24.97 pretty much a FSR

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by jcliz

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Deer Park staff
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Carnivors are fsr and 37.97
Brentwood, TN factory store has these in FSR for $24.97 as of last Saturday.

is it both colors? i always wanted the green ones.. thanks for the update and any info you can give me..
edit- never mind just called its only the white ones.. brentwood has great customer service    
Agreed on the great customer service comment.  Only outlet I've ever been given a F&F coupon at. 

I saw only the white carnivores there.  Also they had a dark burgandy canvas or denim dunk high for $24.97 pretty much a FSR

Originally Posted by keepin em clean

DTLR

AJ CMFT Max 12 LTR(blk/wht/carolina)-$99.99
AJ CMFT Max 12 blk/silver-$89.99 or $99.99
AJ CMFT Max 12 silver/3M/red-$89.99
Lebron VIII blk/blk-$119.99
Lebron VIII blk/red-$109.99
AJ 1 "Anodized" blk/blk-$89.99?
AJ 1 "Anodized" silver/white-$79.99?
AJ 1 "Anodized" carolina/blk-$89.99?

Foot Locker

Men's CDP 15/8-$109.99
Kids CDP 15/8-$29.99
Men's DMP 7-$199.99
Reebok Question Mid (blk/blk) & (wht/red)-$39.99

Footaction

AJ XII "Rising Sun"-$79.99
GS AJ XII blk/purple-$49.99
Lebron VII wht/navy/red/gold-$79.99
Air 3 LE-$59.99

any clue on the sz run of those lebron 7s at FA?
if there's a legit sz 10 i'd scoop it instantly. but i know when kicks been out for a minute, its nothing but scuffed tried on pairs. lol

Originally Posted by keepin em clean

DTLR

AJ CMFT Max 12 LTR(blk/wht/carolina)-$99.99
AJ CMFT Max 12 blk/silver-$89.99 or $99.99
AJ CMFT Max 12 silver/3M/red-$89.99
Lebron VIII blk/blk-$119.99
Lebron VIII blk/red-$109.99
AJ 1 "Anodized" blk/blk-$89.99?
AJ 1 "Anodized" silver/white-$79.99?
AJ 1 "Anodized" carolina/blk-$89.99?

Foot Locker

Men's CDP 15/8-$109.99
Kids CDP 15/8-$29.99
Men's DMP 7-$199.99
Reebok Question Mid (blk/blk) & (wht/red)-$39.99

Footaction

AJ XII "Rising Sun"-$79.99
GS AJ XII blk/purple-$49.99
Lebron VII wht/navy/red/gold-$79.99
Air 3 LE-$59.99

any clue on the sz run of those lebron 7s at FA?
if there's a legit sz 10 i'd scoop it instantly. but i know when kicks been out for a minute, its nothing but scuffed tried on pairs. lol

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

No doubt, I use to work there and especially on weekdays during winter there just isn't much staff (maybe 3-4 on the sales floor/cashiering) so be patient and give them time. I didn't see any pearl foams on the floor (was there yesterday) and sorry for the vague update I was on the run so just figured I'd post they had IX's before a reseller got at em. Ever since they switched up to a clearance outlet store they have gotten more heat in there then the 2yrs I worked at the store combined. 

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

No doubt, I use to work there and especially on weekdays during winter there just isn't much staff (maybe 3-4 on the sales floor/cashiering) so be patient and give them time. I didn't see any pearl foams on the floor (was there yesterday) and sorry for the vague update I was on the run so just figured I'd post they had IX's before a reseller got at em. Ever since they switched up to a clearance outlet store they have gotten more heat in there then the 2yrs I worked at the store combined. 

$86 SHIPPED ISNT A BAD DEAL...I REMEMBER PPL DROPPING $130 FOR CDPs LIKE IT WAS NUTTIN...AND THEY TOO WERE B GRADES

$86 IS ROUGHLY HALF OFF THE SHOE ANYTHING GREATER THAN THAT WOULD BE GREAT!

$86 SHIPPED ISNT A BAD DEAL...I REMEMBER PPL DROPPING $130 FOR CDPs LIKE IT WAS NUTTIN...AND THEY TOO WERE B GRADES

$86 IS ROUGHLY HALF OFF THE SHOE ANYTHING GREATER THAN THAT WOULD BE GREAT!

Pigeon Forge had Airmax Uptempo '97, black/white for $38, sizes 9, 9.5, 10, 11, and some others. not sure
also Lebron VII, black for $60, smaller sizes 9, 9.5, 10 etc.

Back
Top Bottom