Official JANUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

My local Niketown (Denver, CO) had select colorways of Hyperfuses for $54.97 and $59.97 and Kobe V's wolf/grey & all purple for $74.97.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Aurora Nike outlet has air jordan 2010, the white/black/red, white/red, and the all black ones for 39.98, limited sizes.
Dang I was there on the 8th and there were no 2010s to be seen. Was it hash wall? I know they are long gone now, just curious for future "restocks".

I didn't know u stayed in Aurora, and yes it was on the hash wall, there were sizes 8.5-10,

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Aurora Nike outlet has air jordan 2010, the white/black/red, white/red, and the all black ones for 39.98, limited sizes.
Dang I was there on the 8th and there were no 2010s to be seen. Was it hash wall? I know they are long gone now, just curious for future "restocks".

I didn't know u stayed in Aurora, and yes it was on the hash wall, there were sizes 8.5-10,

nike clearance store in pigeon forge had limited sizes:
men's AM2010 in navy blue for 89 
women's AM2010 in gray/orange for 89
men's olympic colorway hyperfuse for 59

they also had some jordan xi cool grey hoodies for $39. shocked to see them there. only small sizes--S and a few M.

nike clearance store in pigeon forge had limited sizes:
men's AM2010 in navy blue for 89 
women's AM2010 in gray/orange for 89
men's olympic colorway hyperfuse for 59

they also had some jordan xi cool grey hoodies for $39. shocked to see them there. only small sizes--S and a few M.

tanger outlet in sevierville, TN had:

superbad cleats (white/black) for 39
flyposite cleats (black/anthracite) for 49
jordan 2010 (white/black/red) for 64
zoom skylon (white) for 55
zoom vomero (gray/purple) for 79
trainer 1 (black/white) for 55

the best deal in the store, for all you golfers, was their rain gloves for $9. well worth it!

tanger outlet in sevierville, TN had:

superbad cleats (white/black) for 39
flyposite cleats (black/anthracite) for 49
jordan 2010 (white/black/red) for 64
zoom skylon (white) for 55
zoom vomero (gray/purple) for 79
trainer 1 (black/white) for 55

the best deal in the store, for all you golfers, was their rain gloves for $9. well worth it!

I went to Riverhead 1st I saw the black/grey spizike boots,  lots of Air Jordan 6 oreos, pistons and black/red  in big sizes from size 14-16 for $100 . I saw alot of big sizes in the 2010 white/infared spizikes. That new Air max 95 thats black and red that came out 2 months ago they have full size run for $100.00 The federation uptempo and the black uptempo are 69.99. They have alot of Jordan Icons and the Air Jordan 1 package for $180.00. They also have the grey/red/black Kobe 5 as well.

I went to Deer Park as soon as I walked thru the door the worker tells me  "Welcome to Nike" I laugh LOLZ. They didnt have much they still have the Air trainer 1+ 360 for $130 black/red. The white/red/black Air carnivores. They have those white/black/grey Air max 95 that came out 2 months ago for $100.00. Other than that only thing I saw that was new was the Jordan gear, Jordan bookbags, The Nike hats with the Penny, Griffey and Barkley logos on the front. They have alot of Air max clothing and hats.

I went to Riverhead 1st I saw the black/grey spizike boots,  lots of Air Jordan 6 oreos, pistons and black/red  in big sizes from size 14-16 for $100 . I saw alot of big sizes in the 2010 white/infared spizikes. That new Air max 95 thats black and red that came out 2 months ago they have full size run for $100.00 The federation uptempo and the black uptempo are 69.99. They have alot of Jordan Icons and the Air Jordan 1 package for $180.00. They also have the grey/red/black Kobe 5 as well.

I went to Deer Park as soon as I walked thru the door the worker tells me  "Welcome to Nike" I laugh LOLZ. They didnt have much they still have the Air trainer 1+ 360 for $130 black/red. The white/red/black Air carnivores. They have those white/black/grey Air max 95 that came out 2 months ago for $100.00. Other than that only thing I saw that was new was the Jordan gear, Jordan bookbags, The Nike hats with the Penny, Griffey and Barkley logos on the front. They have alot of Air max clothing and hats.

Deer Park staff
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Carnivors are fsr and 37.97

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Deer Park staff
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Brentwood, TN factory store has these in FSR for $24.97 as of last Saturday.

Deer Park staff
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jcliz

Deer Park staff
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

is it both colors? i always wanted the green ones.. thanks for the update and any info you can give me..
edit- never mind just called its only the white ones.. brentwood has great customer service    

Originally Posted by jcliz

Deer Park staff
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

is it both colors? i always wanted the green ones.. thanks for the update and any info you can give me..
edit- never mind just called its only the white ones.. brentwood has great customer service    

Johnson Creek WI had all black IX (Shadows???) for $79.99. Looked like an FSR, sorry if that isn't a good deal I've been out of the loop lately but saw them figured I'd pass along the info.

Johnson Creek WI had all black IX (Shadows???) for $79.99. Looked like an FSR, sorry if that isn't a good deal I've been out of the loop lately but saw them figured I'd pass along the info.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Did you mean CDP Xs?  Or Charcoal IXs?

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Did you mean CDP Xs?  Or Charcoal IXs?

Back
Top Bottom