OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Ron, how you doing man? It's been a while!
Ricky - what's good, man? Yes, long time no chat. I think last we chatted was about Chicago losing the Olympics - lol. Things are good. Money hasn't been as plentiful for kicks, so its been pick up and here & there. U into the Kobe V yet? I'm not
smile.gif

I definetely know what you mean. I wish I would have been able to take advantage of the $37 air maxes but with all the credit card fraud makes me think twice about giving anyone my card info. Luckily, I'm only 10 minutes away from all the outlets in the central florida area.
Justin, nice pickup on the hoods...those things last for years.

Eciaccord, nice snag on the Pips. I wanted those the other day, but I am so leary of doing outlet calls now with folks getting ghost charges form Johnson Creek.

Nice pick ups all

thanks for the info every1 on the QS AM1's i'm gonna have to check some outlets 2morrow.

Lance Armstrong Dunk Trainers.....$30
4291642563_b686e2d248.jpg

Nordic Air Forces from way back....a couple years at least......nike outlet....$20
4292382796_a1bd522738.jpg

and to go with my AM1QS....had to pickup some Maxims....$20 from my store....last pair hookups.
4292385690_bce6c6625c.jpg

Nice BLAZER COLLECTION Rudemiester, FUTURA BLAZER def one of my favorite blazers.

But yea.....another thing off my list, so hard to find a pair DS and in my size.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Here you go, Sir (Hyper Blue though).
Cool... I personally prefer the regular laces (white or blue), but overall its a good look nonetheless.
smil3eb5ea14a4ca5.gif

Originally Posted by IrieSupreme

fongstarr how much you drop on that

Original price was $200 but Upperplayground is having a 50% off sale. I have to get one more print today at the shop but I have this gut feeling that it mightsell out overnight.

Back
Top Bottom