OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Yesterday pick up look so much better in person.
15d5md1.jpg
33y5aoj.jpg

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Got these in, snipped off the lace stays and the tags on the tongues and added some laces off a pair of chili 95s...
I had purchased two blue "1" patches that I was going to iron on the tongue, but I set them on there and found out they look like crap so I'm just gonna leave them like this...
Those are pretty nice... but do you have a pic of them with the normal laces? Curious to see what they'd look like... good stuff.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Got these in, snipped off the lace stays and the tags on the tongues and added some laces off a pair of chili 95s...
I had purchased two blue "1" patches that I was going to iron on the tongue, but I set them on there and found out they look like crap so I'm just gonna leave them like this...
Those are pretty nice... but do you have a pic of them with the normal laces? Curious to see what they'd look like... good stuff.

Here you go, Sir (Hyper Blue though).

728zh3.jpg

$26 after the %75 off tag. But they are notorius for stashing stuff in the store room and leaving it there for months, until the manger wants them out,according to my wife. Then they always complain the PX never makes any money. Stupid #$%^ like this! Thats's why!

Jake, I think I'm gonna give you some $ to do an iD....and you can just surprise me! Well done again!

Brandon, nice double up on the Creamsicles. HOH?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Jake, I think I'm gonna give you some $ to do an iD....and you can just surprise me! Well done again!
QFT

Ron, how you doing man? It's been a while!

01' Royals...jumpan on insoles are still intact and 100% stars. shouts to allout46
2v84t54.jpg

bonus:
baby chucks for a friend's newborn baby boy
nwj6kx.jpg

if anyone has the jumpan hangtag or retro card for the 1's, hit me up

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by jhobson5

So the flood of Varsity Red VIs begins...
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]SMH[/color]
smh.gif
i still can't believe they put nubuck on the GS sizes, i feel disrespected somehow
smh.gif

dope pickups everyone
pimp.gif

just got in some super hoods from the sale they had, 2 for $80 was too good to pass up.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Ron, how you doing man? It's been a while!
Ricky - what's good, man? Yes, long time no chat. I think last we chatted was about Chicago losingthe Olympics - lol. Things are good. Money hasn't been as plentiful for kicks, so its been pick up and here & there. U into the Kobe V yet? I'mnot
smile.gif

Justin, nice pickup on the hoods...those things last for years.

Eciaccord, nice snag on the Pips. I wanted those the other day, but I am so leary of doing outlet calls now with folksgetting ghost charges form Johnson Creek.

Back
Top Bottom