Official Jags vs. Pats Thread - What good is "ball control" when your down by 21?

Rodney Harrison's hit was with the goal of making sure Northcutt will be scared again next time he has a wide open TD

Rodney Harrison again...
laugh.gif

One thing's for sure, Garrard opened a lot of eyes tonight if he didn't already last week.

Son is killin' it out there and has been all season.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Just want to say this, Garrard has some of the best pocket presence in a QB I have ever seen.

It's digusting

Like I said before, this guy is great

ANOTHER DROPPED PASS
smh.gif
Hat's off to Garrard, you played your+#%* off, can't help that you have bum receivers.

RODNEY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and of course he has to taunt a little, and then Moss comes over and congratulates him

Just as Im typing that Garrard has played one of the best games I have seen, he gets picked off. Really, in this situation, you have no other choice but totake some shots.

Garrard's pocket presence is phenominal. He isn't the fastest guy in the leauge, but he can get out of trouble. He gets plus points in my book aftertonight.

I wasn't surprised when Jax let Leftwitch go, but I didnt think that Garrard would be this good. I knew he was good last year in place for Leftwitch, but Inever in my right mind thought that he would be battling it out with Tom Brady this well tonight. Kudos to Garrard.

Back
Top Bottom