Official Jags vs. Pats Thread - What good is "ball control" when your down by 21?

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Originally Posted by dreClark

U gotta try harder if U wanna stop us
MY FAVORITE TEAMS
Spurs Pistons Celtics Mavs Red Sox Yankees Angels Patriots Colts Cowboys Pakcers
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
i wonder who he's gonna root for if the Pats play the Colts
laugh.gif
smh.gif

And if the Pats beat the Colts and whoever from the NFC excluding the G-Men goes to the Super Bowl, then that's a tough choice for him.

No, if the Giants make the Super Bowl they will be added to the sig.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

U gotta try harder if U wanna stop us
MY FAVORITE TEAMS
Spurs Pistons Celtics Mavs Red Sox Yankees Angels Patriots Colts Cowboys Pakcers
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
i wonder who he's gonna root for if the Pats play the Colts
laugh.gif
smh.gif

And if the Pats beat the Colts and whoever from the NFC excluding the G-Men goes to the Super Bowl, then that's a tough choice for him.

Why exclude the Giants?

NORTHCUTT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....he really played a big part in this loss, but cue the people saying that Jax woulda, coulda, shoulda won and using his name

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Rashean is faster than I thought he was.....
Yea, how else u think a DB from Bethune Cookman gets selected so high

I promise yall on everything, that there was Off. lineman downfield on that bomb and the refs just ate the flag
smh.gif

Word on both account.....He actually made up ground on Donte....Which means Mathis's burners are
sick.gif

alright...GO CHARGERS! F the colts!

so the pats can stomp on them again and on to beat green bay in SB

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

I say they go for it here and put the game away
No offense, but that's just stupid. If they didn't make it, it still would have been a 1 score game.
You go for the field goal at that point, make it a 2-score game
True, but Bill's been that cold-blooded assassin type of coach and going for it right there was what i was expecting out of him. You're right,a field goal would make more sense, but I was expecting the juggernaut first down.

Back
Top Bottom