Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

just updated to 2.2!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...tmobile.
whats SSH btw?
SSH enables you to see all of your files on your iPhone and transfer things to/from your computer to iPhone.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Upgraded to 2.2!

Thanks for the help 23MichaelJordan45.

EDIT: Quick question, when I updated to 2.2, I lost SwirlyMMS and Cycorder, no big deal, I can just redownload them, but what about my MMS that I had and my videos I had in Cycorder, are they lost forever? I did backup my iPhone before I updated, do I have to backup to get them back?
No problem, the video's from Cycorder are only able to be backed up if you SSH, and saved them on your computer and then re-copied them back.

I just re- d/ln SwirlyMMS and Cycorder, they retain all my messages and videos, so I never lost anything! Awesome
eek.gif

Oh, damn
eek.gif
eek.gif
, did not know about that!

Did you restore in iTunes or just hit update?

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Has anyone downloaded and played UNO from the appstore?
It's wicked fun.
smile.gif

I challenge any of you, just say when.
You can choose who you can play against?

Wi-Fi/Edge/3g connections?

You can choose who you can play against?

Wi-Fi/Edge/3g connections?

Well, yes and no. There's like 3 options for multiplayer. One is through wifi(I guess similar to the nintendo ds), the 2nd is with the same device(So youpass it around to the next player), and the third is online(just like any regular online gaming). In both wifi and online, users create rooms and just wait forothers to join.
I played online last night against some random people...and won.
happy.gif

It's 8 dollars rw.

^ Jas, im about to Carl Winslow that Uno,
pimp.gif

Upgraded to 2.2!

Thanks for the help 23MichaelJordan45.

EDIT: Quick question, when I updated to 2.2, I lost SwirlyMMS and Cycorder, no big deal, I can just redownload them, but what about my MMS that I had and my videos I had in Cycorder, are they lost forever? I did backup my iPhone before I updated, do I have to backup to get them back?
No problem, the video's from Cycorder are only able to be backed up if you SSH, and saved them on your computer and then re-copied them back.

I just re- d/ln SwirlyMMS and Cycorder, they retain all my messages and videos, so I never lost anything! Awesome
eek.gif

Oh, damn
eek.gif
eek.gif
, did not know about that!

Did you restore in iTunes or just hit update?
Update, son,
happy.gif

Dude, I'm ready.
I'll make the room and everything.
It'll say "jasmy."
laugh.gif

Awesome, you can kick people out.
Hurry up Mike V.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

where the hell do I find unstallous in cydia? I can't find it...and how do I get street view to work? thru maps or I gotta download google earth?

did you add the source?? u gotta add the source

not me, but the cleanest themes Ive ever laid eyes on

3021434378_ff67be62d9_o.jpg
how do you get the first theme?? and how did you get your apps in that folder. what did you do before, because when i downloaded stacks and drag my apps in the folder it shows that it went in but it also shows that its on the home screen too.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
what themes are these?!?!

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Dude, I'm ready.
I'll make the room and everything.
It'll say "jasmy."
laugh.gif

Awesome, you can kick people out.
Hurry up Mike V.
I'm downloading UNO right, PM or reply to this post when you guys have a room set up!

I just updated my iphone and its not jailbroken but it got the blanks and i have no weather or stocks app %%#.
so i jailbroke it and i have no cydia or installer %%# is going on. please help

What the heck! Something weird just happened.... the phone is locked right, I get a new text so I slide it to open then the screen just goes black. The onlything I can see is the time, AT&T signal, and battery..... I called it from my house phone and it doesn't even ring but the screen will pop up sayingto choose or decline the call, but when I click on either on they don't respond. I held the power button but it's not letting me slide it off! Anyideas what's going on here?

Have you tried resetting it (holding the home and power button)? Thanks the only thing I can think of to try...

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I thought that puts it into DFU mode?
It can, but not if you let go of the two buttons at the same time.

This is weird, I wonder first why the screen just went black like that just because I tried to read a text, and then why the screen was unresponsive when Itried to accept the call. So I got it back on now and now everything is working, good lookin out with the quick responses.

rwfanatic wrote:

You gotta get at that dude jordan2345, he seems to be running %$+! in this thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
See me in that UNO, PM me.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

ok now im getting error 2003 when i try to restore..sumbody help me out...lol

What does your iPhone screen look like? What is it displaying? What firmware are you on? What are you trying to do?

Originally Posted by Watchmelikeoprah

oh yea anotha question...how do you view videos from cycorder on your computer.. can u email 'em or at least save the video files on your computer?
You have to SSH (see your iPhone files on your computer) to get the videos.

Follow this

Back
Top Bottom