Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

EDIT i did some trial and error, got it to work but there are some icons that didnt work
frown.gif

Could someone pleasee tell me how to do some of these! I just got my 3rd Iphone and it never works! >.< any help would be greatly appreciated..

Could someone pleasee tell me how to do some of these! I just got my 3rd Iphone and it never works! >.< any help would be greatly appreciated..

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

EDIT i did some trial and error, got it to work but there are some icons that didnt work
frown.gif

I should have mentioned this on my previous, but Stock/Cydia icons such as App Store, Calendar, iTunes, Installous etc should have the rounded icons, and App Store icons like Doodle Jump, Skype, Twitter, etc should have the squared icons. There's more to it than that, but i don't want to confuse you, 
laugh.gif

And what icons didn't work? Some App Store icons are really confusing to theme, they all have different names. 
Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

First, learn how to jailbreak your own phone, then learn how to SSH. SSH is one of the most important things to learn, if you don't know how to SSH, you'll just end up using Cydia themes. Unless you're content with those, then i ain't even mad, 
laugh.gif
. Look a couple of pages back, there should be a video on how to SSH, if not, just youtube "How to SSH.." Finally, look a page back on this thread, i posted a couple of links where to find themes. 

frown.gif

I should have mentioned this on my previous, but Stock/Cydia icons such as App Store, Calendar, iTunes, Installous etc should have the rounded icons, and App Store icons like Doodle Jump, Skype, Twitter, etc should have the squared icons. There's more to it than that, but i don't want to confuse you, 
laugh.gif

And what icons didn't work? Some App Store icons are really confusing to theme, they all have different names. 
Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

First, learn how to jailbreak your own phone, then learn how to SSH. SSH is one of the most important things to learn, if you don't know how to SSH, you'll just end up using Cydia themes. Unless you're content with those, then i ain't even mad, 
laugh.gif
. Look a couple of pages back, there should be a video on how to SSH, if not, just youtube "How to SSH.." Finally, look a page back on this thread, i posted a couple of links where to find themes. 

its like the same one in both themes, i was doing "Gladhander" and "Genesis" the icons that didnt work for both are "gas buddy" "pulse news mini" and "espn score center" anything else didnt have an icon made in the thread, and when i tried to change the "facebook" icon in the theme "Genesis" it wouldnt change but it would in "Gladhander"

its like the same one in both themes, i was doing "Gladhander" and "Genesis" the icons that didnt work for both are "gas buddy" "pulse news mini" and "espn score center" anything else didnt have an icon made in the thread, and when i tried to change the "facebook" icon in the theme "Genesis" it wouldnt change but it would in "Gladhander"

Here's what i'm using now...
Click,

Damn, that i don't know. Try asking the people at Macthemes for help. Sorry bro. 

Here's what i'm using now...
Click,

Damn, that i don't know. Try asking the people at Macthemes for help. Sorry bro. 

its cool man, i switched themes because with gladhanders icon shape it looked weird with missing icons so i went to a normal theme so that way it wouldnt look to bad

its cool man, i switched themes because with gladhanders icon shape it looked weird with missing icons so i went to a normal theme so that way it wouldnt look to bad

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

dudes love making they joints look iphoneish lol
never understood this, especially if you have an Android. I sold my iPhone4 to get away from all of that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

dudes love making they joints look iphoneish lol
never understood this, especially if you have an Android. I sold my iPhone4 to get away from all of that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Riece- ill send you the whole theme if u want it.
nerd.gif

First you'll need SMS unread count
adw ex
and get mspot music player. Got over 3k songs

Most definitely man good looks

that $#@! is too smooth

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Riece- ill send you the whole theme if u want it.
nerd.gif

First you'll need SMS unread count
adw ex
and get mspot music player. Got over 3k songs

Most definitely man good looks

that $#@! is too smooth

Back
Top Bottom