Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Clutch with the link, JB.
pimp.gif

Edit:  No worky 
frown.gif

I'm a big fan of Apple, but I'm actually suprised people are even checkin for this. It's an iPad....is it really that interesting? A bigger ipod with an added camera on the back.

-The Juice

I'm a big fan of Apple, but I'm actually suprised people are even checkin for this. It's an iPad....is it really that interesting? A bigger ipod with an added camera on the back.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

-The Juice

last year thats what i thought...i dont have one yet but wouldnt mind one for trips and school instead of taking my macbook, if i needed i can take my ipad in a folder case 

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

-The Juice

last year thats what i thought...i dont have one yet but wouldnt mind one for trips and school instead of taking my macbook, if i needed i can take my ipad in a folder case 

Back
Top Bottom