Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Everytime i come on nt he background is grey instead of black.. What did i do? How do i change it back?

Originally Posted by henz0

Everytime i come on nt he background is grey instead of black.. What did i do? How do i change it back?

Try clearing your cache and cookies maybe you accidentally changed a setting or something

Try clearing your cache and cookies maybe you accidentally changed a setting or something

You mint have accidentally tapped the sun in the right corner of the page. Hit the moon.

You mint have accidentally tapped the sun in the right corner of the page. Hit the moon.

how do you get the hbogo account? i don't have hbo but my parents do, i was figuring i could set up the account under their name to get a sn and pw.

what needs to be done? thanks.

how do you get the hbogo account? i don't have hbo but my parents do, i was figuring i could set up the account under their name to get a sn and pw.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

i wanted to get my ipad 2 replaced due to dead pixels and light bleeding from corners of the screen. also home button doesnt work at times 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

having a lot of issues that i never had with the first ipad. apple told me it would only take couple days to get mine replaced but nope. its been almost 3 weeks 
30t6p3b.gif
dont worry , my replacement unit took about a month. The one i returned had light bleeding on it as well. Needless to say the replacement unit had the exact damn problem with the light bleeding. Im guessing they all have it. Oh well
ohwell.gif

did they call you or did you keep harassing them? 

i wanted to get my ipad 2 replaced due to dead pixels and light bleeding from corners of the screen. also home button doesnt work at times 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

having a lot of issues that i never had with the first ipad. apple told me it would only take couple days to get mine replaced but nope. its been almost 3 weeks 
30t6p3b.gif
dont worry , my replacement unit took about a month. The one i returned had light bleeding on it as well. Needless to say the replacement unit had the exact damn problem with the light bleeding. Im guessing they all have it. Oh well
ohwell.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

I recieved a phone call and an email. Dontworry dude, it'll come. I called them maybe twice to check up on it. Then one day I got the call. I assume you still have your bad ipad 2? Just keep enjoying that one untill ur new one comes
happy.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

I recieved a phone call and an email. Dontworry dude, it'll come. I called them maybe twice to check up on it. Then one day I got the call. I assume you still have your bad ipad 2? Just keep enjoying that one untill ur new one comes
happy.gif

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

Find out what cable provider ur parents use. If its one of the providers featured in the app, then ur good. If ur parents pay their cable bill online, just ask em for the username and password for their account. use that to log in the app

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

Find out what cable provider ur parents use. If its one of the providers featured in the app, then ur good. If ur parents pay their cable bill online, just ask em for the username and password for their account. use that to log in the app

piczon ... thanks love

update:

called home, moms hooked up the verizon account info on the spot, hbogo on the ipad 2 is IT! 

all the series, all the seasons ... that alone ... WOW!

I been deleted my time warner app... they got more work to do, maybe they should focus on partnering with stations, and do one app at a time per station, and not trying to have a mini network in one app. idk.

also .... i just put this on a couple days ago, i really like it:

piczon ... thanks love

update:

called home, moms hooked up the verizon account info on the spot, hbogo on the ipad 2 is IT! 

all the series, all the seasons ... that alone ... WOW!

I been deleted my time warner app... they got more work to do, maybe they should focus on partnering with stations, and do one app at a time per station, and not trying to have a mini network in one app. idk.

also .... i just put this on a couple days ago, i really like it:

Back
Top Bottom