Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I took advantage of the AT&T offer which had a 16GB + 3G refurbished iPad for $350 shipped.  My iPad has already been shipped and I should have it by Wednesday.  

is there a warranty?

AT&T says 90 days.  I'll check the Apple website once I receive it to verify.  I plan on upgrading in a few months anyway so the 3 months works for me for the time being.

I took advantage of the AT&T offer which had a 16GB + 3G refurbished iPad for $350 shipped.  My iPad has already been shipped and I should have it by Wednesday.  

is there a warranty?

AT&T says 90 days.  I'll check the Apple website once I receive it to verify.  I plan on upgrading in a few months anyway so the 3 months works for me for the time being.
tempting

is there a warranty?

tempting

hope yall hopped on that l5 universal remote today on woot before they sold out... only $20

hope yall hopped on that l5 universal remote today on woot before they sold out... only $20

I guess that jailbreak would be cool. Wish it would drop already. I bought all the apps I wanted so far. Couldn't wait. Lol

I guess that jailbreak would be cool. Wish it would drop already. I bought all the apps I wanted so far. Couldn't wait. Lol

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Originally Posted by shogun

my apple order finally processed and is shipping from china in a few days.  are you guys using any skins or cases?  recommendations?  i'm worried about the back getting scratched up when i put it down on tables.
What are we looking at for shipping time these days? I stopped by my local store this morning and they only had 64 GB Verizon... still waiting...
sorry for the late reply.  i ordered on march 26th and estimated shipping date was 3-4 weeks  
sick.gif
.  i don't know if their shipping time has improved or not, might even be longer.  i got an email update and said my delivery would be delayed a day. 

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Originally Posted by shogun

my apple order finally processed and is shipping from china in a few days.  are you guys using any skins or cases?  recommendations?  i'm worried about the back getting scratched up when i put it down on tables.
What are we looking at for shipping time these days? I stopped by my local store this morning and they only had 64 GB Verizon... still waiting...
sorry for the late reply.  i ordered on march 26th and estimated shipping date was 3-4 weeks  
sick.gif
.  i don't know if their shipping time has improved or not, might even be longer.  i got an email update and said my delivery would be delayed a day. 

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Bought Fifa for 99 cents. The controls are some what tough to get used to. But not too bad, benzema's hair however is terrible lol. But game keeps me occupied

Will have to try terra browser.

Rumor's swirling about ipad 2 jailbreak dropping today or tomorrow from some unknown hacker

http://www.zipadblog.com/...ak-in-the-next-few-days/
This was a hoax and is said to contain a virus, it has already "dropped", stay away.

Bought Fifa for 99 cents. The controls are some what tough to get used to. But not too bad, benzema's hair however is terrible lol. But game keeps me occupied

Rumor's swirling about ipad 2 jailbreak dropping today or tomorrow from some unknown hacker

This was a hoax and is said to contain a virus, it has already "dropped", stay away.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

yeah read that today apparently its a hoax that just gives you an error.....i need an ipad 2 jailbreak.

Ive already spent 40 bucks in apps lol thank god for that EA sale though.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

yeah read that today apparently its a hoax that just gives you an error.....i need an ipad 2 jailbreak.

Ive already spent 40 bucks in apps lol thank god for that EA sale though.

^^ Yea I feel so confined in what I can do with my Ipad because I refuse to pay for all of these apps when I feel the functionality they offer should already be built into the ipad when purchased. Such as a better note taker, what kind of useless crap is the native notes app? How much more basic can you get? [/endrant]

^^ Yea I feel so confined in what I can do with my Ipad because I refuse to pay for all of these apps when I feel the functionality they offer should already be built into the ipad when purchased. Such as a better note taker, what kind of useless crap is the native notes app? How much more basic can you get? [/endrant]

Hbo Go app is live now but not for people with TWC, which sucks by the way since the HBO app is way better

Hbo Go app is live now but not for people with TWC, which sucks by the way since the HBO app is way better

i wanted to get my ipad 2 replaced due to dead pixels and light bleeding from corners of the screen. also home button doesnt work at times 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

having a lot of issues that i never had with the first ipad. apple told me it would only take couple days to get mine replaced but nope. its been almost 3 weeks 
30t6p3b.gif

i wanted to get my ipad 2 replaced due to dead pixels and light bleeding from corners of the screen. also home button doesnt work at times 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

having a lot of issues that i never had with the first ipad. apple told me it would only take couple days to get mine replaced but nope. its been almost 3 weeks 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

thx for the heads up, just downloaded it to my phone.

netflix + hbo go = never bored.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

thx for the heads up, just downloaded it to my phone.

netflix + hbo go = never bored.

Back
Top Bottom