Official iPad 3 Event Thread (new Apple TV too?)

Are ya'll serious?? God damn. 
laugh.gif

Honestly i dont ever use my iPad except to watch espn. Is it worth it to get the 3? I'm thinking bout going to cop the 3 to help someone out tho. Seems like its hard for people to get them

Is there a resale market for these? Someone offered me $80 to stand in line for 2 iPads. Is the hype that big on these? I dont see it...

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Is there a resale market for these? Someone offered me $80 to stand in line for 2 iPads. Is the hype that big on these? I dont see it...

Im sure they would resell but they will be everywhere. I hope you took the 80. Hell I would have. Hasnt been too cold in the tristate lately.

played with mine and i am going to return it before the 2 week deadline
only positive thing about the new ipad is the screen. very nice resolution and text is very sharp
the size difference is not a factor but the weight difference between the 3 and 2 is very noticeable
performance is around the same for both, which is the deal killer for me

old cases and smart covers do fit the new ipad,
however ymmv since i am using a tpu case and not a hard case.
overall the product is very good but it falls below my expectations..for those with ipad 2, the only upgrade you will get is the screen resolution and LTE (if you should choose a 4g version), not worth it imo. ipad 1 owners feel free to upgrade.
i will not consider the quad core graphics as an upgrade since a higher res screen requires more graphics power, without it the retina display would be rendered useless, so yea those 2 components are dependent of each other

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

http://www.engadget.com/2.../apple-ipad-review-2012/

ipad 2 faster still according to their tests

But the drones and sheep will still go out and buy the IPAD3.
Apple wins.
Pretty much.  For a lot of those consumers buying the newest version is out of habit now.  It's a yearly thing they do.  I bought my dad an ipad 2 last year.  I don't see any reason why I should buy him a new version unless his breaks.  These gadgets get updated every few months but if you're happy with what you have you don't need to always get a new one.

Oh and I forgot to add, because of a technicality, I will have 2 32gb white iPads in my possession by Monday. I'll hook whoever needs one up at cost + 20 if you need it ... Let me know, other wise I was just going to return it

You'll usually find some good stuff in Marshalls as far as cases and headphones go.
I bought a pretty nice case last year but it's basically destroyed now from my family using it so much 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I hope you took that

pimp.gif
shatterkneesinc wrote:

only positive thing about the new ipad is the screen. very nice resolution and text is very sharp
the size difference is not a factor but the weight difference between the 3 and 2 is very noticeable

overall the product is very good but it falls below my expectations..for those with ipad 2, the only upgrade you will get is the screen resolution and LTE (if you should choose a 4g version), not worth it imo. ipad 1 owners feel free to upgrade.
i will not consider the quad core graphics as an upgrade since a higher res screen requires more graphics power, without it the retina display would be rendered useless, so yea those 2 components are dependent of each other
pimp.gif

Honestly, its just the same product but with a better screen. Not worth the money. PPl stay buying into the hype. Apple could make a white colored Microwave, and yall would eat it up!

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Oh you bought the new iPad with the jaw dropping quad-core A6 processor. Dual-core A5 with quad core graphics...DUN!

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

Back
Top Bottom