Official HTC Thread Vol. Scribe, Thunderbolt 4G, Evo Shift 4G, Inspire 4G for AT&T

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Here yall go

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C2SCWBX0 (3.56MB)

Included is

HTC Mp3 Trimmer
Google Maps w/ GPS
Shazaam Music ID- this **@% is way better than I thought possible too. It even gets obscure songs like Tony Toni Tone- Anniversary (although technically it was Trey Songz Shopaversary, but it's the same beat) and Floetry
Skyfire web browser
The Core Pocket Media Player

Just download the .zip off megaupload straight to your phone would be the easiest way to do it. Then you can unzip it and run each .cab in succession
That's what's up! I'm going to DL it right now. Thanks!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

When I get this TP2, I'm straight dropping a tutorial on what to have and what not to have.
laugh.gif

Opera Mini 4.2 has always been my favorite browser...even though it doesn't have flash. Too damn fast.
Have you guys tried FIM (Facebook IM) on your TP2s? It was far better and more stable than Palringo with the FB stuff.
Live Search/Bing and Google Maps is the way to go with the GPS stuff. Free of course.

I NEED THIS PHONE. Should cop Monday. Bills.
smh.gif
I'll be on the lookout for this.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

its hard reading thru this thread cuz i feel like its a different language ..

so the BIG question is?

I have a Touch Pro1 on sprint, i want to upgrade to a better phone on Sprint, which phone is the best on the market thats available for Sprint today?

So true.
Man, I feel the same way. I'm trying to get used to the lingo, but it's going to take some time for me to get used to it.
laugh.gif

[h2]HTC Qilin - HTC Imagio for China[/h2]
November 1st, 2009 | Author: admin

We have written about the HTC Qilin before. The device is similar to the HTC Imagio, but features the new generation ARM Cortext processor similar to the Pre and iPhone.

The smartphone with its 3.6 inch screen features 3G on China's proprietary TD-SCDMA protocol and will be sold by HTC's subsidiary Dopod there.

Like the Imagio it also features mobile TV using China's CMMB mobile TV service.

See the full specs below:

Full specifications:

• CPU: TI OMAP3430 600 MHz

• 512 MB ROM / 256 MB RAM

• 3.6-inch WVGA touch screen

• Windows Mobile 6.5

• WiFi

• GPS

• 5 megapixel camera

• CMMB mobile TV

• Bluetooth
While the device is pretty well specified, the model shown off looks rather less attractive than the sleek Imagio, which is surprising as they are produced by the same company.

Click for larger versions

Source: Sina.com.cn via Slashphone.com

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

so the BIG question is?

I have a Touch Pro1 on sprint, i want to upgrade to a better phone on Sprint, which phone is the best on the market thats available for Sprint today?
TP2 or the Hero.

I heard the new palringo was pretty good, you can send pics and voice messages.

But can I get a cab to the OZ IM, kinda want to check it out.
cool .. does the hero have a qwerty ?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

so the BIG question is?

TP2 or the Hero.

I heard the new palringo was pretty good, you can send pics and voice messages.

But can I get a cab to the OZ IM, kinda want to check it out.
cool .. does the hero have a qwerty ?
Nope, it's all touch screen but I heard it's easy to type on

NT help me out,

Is the touch pro 2 worth the 200$??
i think im about to cop.
and smh at having to pay the 30 every month.
what are the pros and cons from you guys who have it???
thankss.

[h2]HTC HD2 Shows up on eBay[/h2]
Posted by Brandon Miniman
Sunday, November 1st at 02:16 PM

If you've got $999 to part with, you can have yourself an HTC HD2 a little bit early on eBay. If you've got a bit more patience and can wait until 11 November, you can preorder one from Clove for about $720.

Update: As Fabrizio points out, the listing mentions that the seller will ship out device in the second week of November, which brings us to the same week that the other online retailers expect to ship.

hd2.jpg

I can save like $40 a month with Sprint and my work discount

should I ditch AT&T and my Iphone and just make the move to a Hero???

Hero owners...please chime in for me

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by encore2007

http://www.engadget.com/2...-release-for-november-9/

This may be the end of days for my iPhone, I was hoping this came out b4 Christmas

RIP iPhone/AT&T
I hope you live in the UK, cuz thats where it's releasing. I doesnt come out in the US untill next year.
laugh.gif
You can't blame him, that's quite possibly theworst entry ever. The screen size is wrong, it mentions downloading apps from the Android Market, and the guy doing the write up brings up a US phone as acomparison.

My times is almost up w/ my Touch Pro 2. I'm liking it more everyday, but I'd prefer to have something like the Imagio because I can type fast enoughon the virtual keyboard and would prefer to have an extended battery in the place of the physical keyboard.

I tried out the Intrepid in store and liked it, but I'm not sure if the xda/ppcgeeks community is going to make customizations for it. Stock 6.5doesn't cut it.

I also made the mistake of trying out the Pre
frown.gif
I know it doesn'tdo everything Windows is capable of and has a crappy keyboard, but it's nice using a modern OS. Snapdragon processors can't get here fast enough.

I'm not impressed by Android yet because I can use Mobile Shell 3.5 or even Manila/Sense UI to have a lot of the same functionality. I don't need alot of the social networking stuff so that doesn't help me.

Again, Snapdragon processors can't get here fast enough.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by encore2007

http://www.engadget.com/2...-release-for-november-9/

This may be the end of days for my iPhone, I was hoping this came out b4 Christmas

RIP iPhone/AT&T
I hope you live in the UK, cuz thats where it's releasing. I doesnt come out in the US untill next year.

[h2]T-Mobile UK Launches HTC HD2 Ad With Incorrect Information[/h2]
Posted by Chuong Nguyen
November 2nd, 2009 at 10:53 AM
T-Mobile UK is gearing up to launch one of the hottest Windows Mobile phones come this November 9. The HTC HD2 will be making some lucky Brits from across the pond very happy. However, aside from the advertisement on T-Mobile's product page being incorrect, Mr. High Definition from Twitter informs us that the screen size is also listed incorrectly as being 3.8 inches rather than the huge 4.3 capacitive touch display.

The formal announcement for the HTC HD2 will come on November 4 from HTC.

(via: WMPowerUser)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This Friday will be either Moto DROID or HTC Eris ("Hero")

Want to see if really that much of speed difference between the two. In LOVE with Sense UI, especially the HTC widgets and the 7 panels vs. Android 3 panels.

Peace

N900 dropped already, should i cop that or wait for the HD2 i really dont want to use this sk anylonger

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

When I get this TP2, I'm straight dropping a tutorial on what to have and what not to have.
laugh.gif

Opera Mini 4.2 has always been my favorite browser...even though it doesn't have flash. Too damn fast.
Have you guys tried FIM (Facebook IM) on your TP2s? It was far better and more stable than Palringo with the FB stuff.
Live Search/Bing and Google Maps is the way to go with the GPS stuff. Free of course.

I NEED THIS PHONE. Should cop Monday. Bills.
smh.gif
P... you need to cop asap man.. they released the unlocker for us CDMA users... I got mighty rom running right now, might flash to a different onein the next couple days..... CRACK!!

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

Do you need to get a data plan for buying the Droid on Verizon?

I think so, but I'm not sure. You're better off calling them.
I'm guessing you planned on using the wifi instead?

u need a data plan for the droid is the only way to get it working because it runs without sim card like tmobile and at&t everyone by the end of 2010should have a android smart phone in their pocket is finally time to get away from the boring blackberry and control iphone and jump into android.

if you need anything android pm me

Back
Top Bottom