Official House of Lies Thread

He called Marty because he was in jail and broke.

Clyde is a loser. :lol: Has taken many Ls and no chicks.

Hope Doug bags Caitlin

Last edited:
I'm wondering why he didn't call Doug.

I think Marty was right he did it to try and apologize and reconnect, especially after hearing about Jeannie and Doug going to work for him. Just look at his face when he went to pick up Roscoe at Monica's.

And yeah Clyde is a loser. Doug told what it is and set him straight at his wedding.

Just watched next week's episode. This season has been money. Doug cracks me the **** up.

Jeannie and her whining and *****ing is mad annoying.

Last edited:
Doug would have nagged him and probably told everybody under the sun.

Marty will make fun of him and keep it among certain people

Last edited:
Did Doug jus do dis? Ksteezy'd Sarah

Martys dad pulled a bad one

Last edited:
:rofl: :smh: :rofl: :stoneface: :rofl: :lol: @ Doug. Son out here wylin with the fake orgasms and blue balls, then son says ofcourse and gets his ksteezy on :x

:lol: :smokin @ Grandpa.

For my Happy Endings fans, Eliza Coupe shows up here and is really getting that freak out :evil:

Eliza Coupe.
pimp.gif

^ It was during Doug and Sarah's second sex scene.

They were talking afterwards and Sarah said something along the lines of "only one of us came just now" then you see Doug slowly making his way down south to give her some mouf action even though he just finish "putting a baby in her".
laugh.gif

Watched his weeks episode last night :rofl: at Doug, dude always brings the awkward lulz I'm really liking this season so far on the whole :lol:

Twenty
laugh.gif

This is seriously Dougs season dude is like 17/17 with the lulz. Its never ending.

Jeanie is starting to rub me the wrong way, likes shes about to make a full heel turn.

Last edited:
I aint trust Jeanie from the start. I'm still waiting for her to act right. If she gonna make a move she better do it quick before Marty gets fed up with her attitude.

And speaking of that Marty is fickle as ****. Son turned on dude just cuz he tried him and tested his loyalty.

:rofl: @ Doug. Stigma of giving black ppl chocolates :lol: Then getting wild drunk. The way he told him about the dog. Too much :rofl:

20! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom