OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Devils are licking their chops
laugh.gif

Rangers intensity and defense was consistent, they are never rattled over any losses and they are in excellent position to win it all.

Ranges crowd will flood New Jersey
pimp.gif

They are not a flashy team and have won games all season long playing in this manner with defense....to say they are
Not very good at this stage of the playoffs is comical.

Put the hatred aside and just learn to appreciate their style of hockey.

FB has been predicting Rangers doom since the first round. At some point it will come true...(maybe)

Too scared to say anythung. Out in tge cjty enjoyong it. Bith the ott and caps goalie gave ke goosebumps. O respect the @%@#%#* @**$ outa tgem serious

Come get some booby. I ubderstand the game 7 stats say we out of ut

Originally Posted by DubA169

Too scared to say anythung. Out in tge cjty enjoyong it. Bith the ott and caps goalie gave ke goosebumps. O respect the @%@#%#* @**$ outa tgem serious

Come get some booby. I ubderstand the game 7 stats say we out of ut

roll.gif
roll.gif

This is just a total coincidence, but I've been a diehard Rangers fan but I've kept it a secret

pimp.gif
feels good

Originally Posted by dmxfury

FB has been predicting Rangers doom since the first round. At some point it will come true...(maybe)

I didn't think the Caps would eliminate the Rangers. I'm really surprised how well the Caps performed, but felt the Rangers had the upper hand. I don't have anything invested in the playoffs since my team made an exit. I just feel NJ will take the ECF that's all.
On a side note weren't there a lot more Devils fans on this board? I know my cousin (OLD SHOOL) doesn't post anymore, but I remember there being more than just Proshares.

Dub is wylin out right now kansdkfanfakdf

wait till he sees it tomorrow morning
laugh.gif

edit - j1 aint been on in a minute and neither has gingersaintbad. if theres a time to talk smack, its now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom