OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

That was incredible. I'm exhausted as a fan.

Hen was once again so good but Staal played really well too, it's been awesome watching him return to form since coming back. Played damn near 50 minutes too.

I'm glad Gabby stepped up after looking like !!!! for most of the game (and most of the playoffs so far).

Just teasing, my friend. Great game, triple OT thriller. Wish the Caps capitalized on home ice, Ovi had a couple good chances to no avail (hitting post). Probably one of the few NJ/NY residents that purely despises Rangers hockey. Would honestly like to see anyone but the NYR or Phoenix hoist the cup. Pro, you're going to both Games 3 and 4 at The Rock?

Gah I haven't watch any of the semis, but I need to now
frown.gif
seems like it's been good.
Also empire you hurt my feelings in the PS3 thread
frown.gif
lol
also congratz on 200+ pages 
pimp.gif

Flames just signed a dude to a near 4mill contract? How the hell do they have the money for that? 
indifferent.gif
  I'm guessing Jokinen isn't getting re-signed? Or Stajan getting traded? Please

Ha ha I know, it sounded so dumb when I posted that last week but I was being honest. I couldn't watch that team anymore!

Can't wait for tonight, would love some more OT

haven't posted in a while...

I am still in shock the Rangers won that game last night. In triple OT with only four defensemen, it was only a matter of time before the Caps put one in. The only other comment I have is that McDonagh, Girardi, & Callahan are WARRIORS. I cannot thank Bob Gainey enough for handing us Ryan McDonagh. The kid is an absolute stud.

nope flyers in full suck mode.
30t6p3b.gif

not even going after the pucks or playing physical. Hartnell and Simmonds MIA.

I hate Briere. But I can't help but respect him for ho he elevates his game to another level in the postseason.

Yea, I have a feeling it's over here
30t6p3b.gif

They are not calling ANYTHING here on Philly in OT.  Dude held Zubrus' stick in his midsection to take it away from him and then Simmonds with the blatant trip on his back
laugh.gif

My prediction: Parise winner in double OT. Blues better wake up with Petro back. What's wrong with Elliot this series?

man...this is not the same team i saw in the regular season. theyre finally playing the way they can, and way above for sure. LETS GO KINGS!

The Kings have Lord Stanley in their sights. This team is playing at a higher level than every team in the playoffs right now.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

The Kings have Lord Stanley in their sights. This team is playing at a higher level than every team in the playoffs right now.

West seems a little soft to me...Kings are handling the blues too easy. 
I think Kings vs New Jersey. If broduer was in his prime they'd be the favorites...

Back
Top Bottom