Official Heroes Season 2 Post

[h2]Heroes Volume 2 Episode 9 - CAUTIONARY TALES - 3 Minute preview / 2 Comments[/h2]The ninht episode of Heroes Volume 2 is titled "Cautionary Tales" and will air Monday November 19, 2007 at 9:00 PM

In this 3 minute preview of the episode we'll see clips with:
  1. H.R.G. arguing with Claire about leaving Costa Verde
  2. Matt talks about being 'normal'
  3. Mohinder and Bob meet up with Elle
Same video preview, YouTube format, click on 'read more' -> Read More

whats your super power punching bag
roll.gif
FINISH HIM !

"Adam's pursuit of the Shanti virus" eh? So I guess he really is a bad guy, especially with Bob saying he wanted genocide and all that

Matt's new powers are just like that girl who died in season 1 now and thats cool but its reptitive. I wonder if a person who's a genius or withstronger will power can fight it?

Speaking of Matt's and Maury's powers, the way Maury can make you think you're in ya worse nightmare or for that matter any placed imagined in yamind I would assume, how is that power different from that girl who could create illusions(the one killed by Sylar)? She wasn't a real shafe shpifter sothat power and Matt/Maury's power is the same in that aspect, no?

laugh.gif
West yoked H.R.G. up into the sky

Suresh did it...ohhh man that dude
smh.gif

What's good with the lighting in Isaac's painting though, I thought it was gonna be at night
laugh.gif

What the heck are they gonna do with HRG
eek.gif
eek.gif

The character development in this episode was great. Hiro and Claire and then Parkman is starting to take a turn for the worse
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom