Official Heroes Season 2 Post

amel...fix ur sig...

its nakamura...
ohwell.gif

yo peter should've got it on with kristen bell.
devil.gif
devil.gif
chick was all over him, but he ain't do nothing, Iguess he digs them butter face girls
smh.gif

Only 11 episodes. DAMN!

I'm guessing it's hard for DL to phase through gunshots because of how fast it could happen. Still weak though.

Anyone else wondering what powers Bob has? I mean he was one of the OG Heroes so it's only right he has powers.

Anyone else wondering what powers Bob has? I mean he was one of the OG Heroes so it's only right he has powers.

his power is to turn metal into gold. thats how he funds the company.

Originally Posted by brian to the b

I'm guessing it's hard for DL to phase through gunshots because of how fast it could happen. Still weak though.
DL can phase through anything as long as he sees it coming. He was shot from behind. When Linderman shot him, he didn't want to phase through thebullet because it would've hit Niki, and when Niki shot him it was also from behind.

Overall I thought the episode was really entertaining and it provided a lot of info.
I can't believe that's how DL went out.
smh.gif

Also, that Sylar side story is getting old fast.
eyes.gif

Finally, the things I would do the Kristen Bell......
01-kristen-bell-veronica-mars-veronica-mars.jpg

devil.gif

aight just watched the episodes... this is what www.tv.com said...

"The events of the "missing four months" are explored. Mr. Bennet moves his family to California, while Maya and Alejandro discover they mustmake their way to the U.S. Meanwhile, a mysterious killer stalks the previous generation's Heroes."

I did not see the bennet family at all in this episode.. or am i wrong??... Who is that mysterious killer that stalks the OG heroes? im bout to watch itagain.... clear it up if i missed something.

The episode was good but a lot of the stuff that was showed in the previews didn't happen. Sylar escaping and the Bennets moving to Cali were not revealedat all. The Sylar and Twins story needs to wrap up.

DL dying like Tupac, weak.
How the twins came into the story, weak.
How slyar wasnt in the show, weak.
No hiro, no clair, weak.
Nikki becoming a different girl, weak.
I thought it was gonna be a whole lot better.

btw, why are they going after claire if they can just take adams or peters blood.
is adam really gonna be a good guy?
why is slyar powers, gone?
how did clair car end in mexico?

Elle needs to get naked ASAP.

[h2]Heroes Episode 02.09: CAUTIONARY TALES promo videos andofficial description[/h2]The ninth episode of Heroes Volume 2 is titled "CAUTIONARY TALES' and will air Monday November 12, 2007 at 9:00 PM on NBCand on Global Television (Canada).
Heroes Volume 2 Ep. 9 Canadian (Global Television) promo:

Heroes Volume 2 Ep. 9 US (NBC) promo:

Heroes Volume 2 Episode 9 official description:

HEROES 02.09
CAUTIONARY TALES
11-19-2007 at 9:00PM

WHEN AGENDAS CLASH, A HERO DIES -
Convinced that the Company is close to finding them, H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) prepares the family to run - but Claire(Hayden Panettiere) has other ideas. Hiro (Masi Oka) returns from the past and learns of his father?s death. Grief-stricken, he flings himself into past andmakes a stunning personal discovery. After a charged first encounter with Elle (Kristen Bell), Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) makes a decision that could changelives. Meanwhile, Matt (Greg Grunberg) struggles with his expanding mental abilities. Maya (Dania Ramirez) and Alejandro?s (Shalim Ortiz) relationship istested as they travel with Sylar (Zachary Quinto). Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) meets someone who could unlock his past. Noah Gray-Cabey, Dana Davis, James KysonLee, Ali Larter and Adrian Pasdar also star. Nick D?Agosto, George Takei, Adair Tishler and Stephen Tobolowsky guest star.

I thought the episode was great overall. The only thing I'm left questioning is if Nikki will get healed, from the virus and her schizophrenia. Also, itwas wack how they killed off DL. At least let him get shot from behind where he couldn't see it coming and not have him see the guy walking toward him pullout a gun and then get shot...LAME
smh.gif

Hiro (Masi Oka) returns from the past and learns of his father's death. Grief-stricken, he flings himself into past and makes a stunning personal discovery.

Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) meets someone who could unlock his past.

Obviously Hiro finds out first hand that Adam (Kensei) was the one who killed his dad and Peter is reunited with Nathan.

does anybody know if the writers strike ended today, would they end the season in three wks or would they extend the season?

was I the only perv loving all the cleavage shots of Elle last night, she is so hot !
eek.gif
wink.gif
glasses.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

my only question from last night's episode which I thought was awesome, is how come as they went 4 months back, why didn't they talk about how theHaitian ends up in Haiti towards the beginning of the season, how did he get sick when Mohinder came to save him ?

Can someone further explain Nikki's powers...

to me I was thinking that each personality posed a different power like super strength, super speed, etc.

got this from Heroes Revealed:

"We don't know yet when we'll get to see volume three, but now we know the title.
Heroes Volume 3 will be titled: Exodus"

So any ideas on what this will be about?

EDIT: Ok Exodus means
a going out; a departure or emigration, usually of a large number of people:
so what does this mean for Volume 3?

Can someone further explain Nikki's powers...

to me I was thinking that each personality posed a different power like super strength, super speed, etc

I was thinking this too, but there hasn't been any visual evidence supporting this yet. So far, superstrength is her only documented power. Still, if thistheory turns out to be true, it would make Niki pretty powerful... and would make her a much cooler character in my book.

At least let him get shot from behind where he couldn't see it coming and not have him see the guy walking toward him pull out a gun and then get shot...LAME

I'm pretty sure he was shot from behind...

Originally Posted by amel223

At least let him get shot from behind where he couldn't see it coming and not have him see the guy walking toward him pull out a gun and then get shot...LAME

I'm pretty sure he was shot from behind...

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/video/episodes.shtml
(right before last chapter)
ohwell.gif
Dude somehow gets in front of them, and shoot him from the front. Wait, you think he has a power too? Or maybe there could be another set of stairs,
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom