Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by rashi

That call on Fields in the first half on that Chalmers layup was pretty bad. 
laugh.gif
I don't remember this one but alright. 4 bad calls. There's no way a Knicks' fan could point to that over the team's inability to do anything on offense, so many turnovers, and lackadaisical defense.

what about the call where bron drove to the basket between 2 knicks standing there and got a foul?

Give me the exact play details. Please tell me you're not talking about the and1 at the end of the 1st half. He was clearly bumped by Fields.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I watched both. His foot was set. Lebron slightly moved forward on Lucas too. Lebron did the same hard screen and not even a foul call was given but Tyson got a flagrant 2 then referee saw that they @% up and reduced to flagrant 1 . LOl .I don't need a comeback for a peasant Warrior fan. Don't even know why they name that team the "Warriors" lol
Cold, bro.

Originally Posted by H3AT1N6

all he asked was who is gonna lock up wade now... didnt seem like he was mocking... this is mocking
He or you could play dumb, but the intention was obvious. I'm not going to cry about it all series, but it was a lame comment considering the injury to a young player... and him ignoring everyone quoting him says enough.

The whole Knicks being in foul trouble before the half was hilarious.

That foul on Anthony to STAT should of been a technical.

But I'll take the L

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

I watched both. His foot was set. Lebron slightly moved forward on Lucas too. Lebron did the same hard screen and not even a foul call was given but Tyson got a flagrant 2 then referee saw that they @% up and reduced to flagrant 1 . LOl .I don't need a comeback for a peasant Warrior fan. Don't even know why they name that team the "Warriors" lol
Cold, bro.
laugh.gif
This dude taking shots at Warrior fans as if we don't know we suck. Might wanna realize it hasn't bothered us then or now.

Dude really thinks being a Laker fan gives him a +1 in life; probably the first thing he put on his resume
laugh.gif

Like I said, keep watching/rewatching
wink.gif
grin.gif

You get beat by 33 points with the Heat's big 3 playing only 32, 31 and 24 minutes and you still have the audacity to blame the refs? Let it go.

Not trying to be a smartass but are you ESL?

Originally Posted by jordansmakeyoupoor

It's also how those calls change the momentum and just the overall swing of the game...
I thought this was common sense. Apparently not for everyone.

There's NO ONE saying the refs "won" this game for the Heat or anything like that. Miami was clearly more prepared than NY. It's as simple as that. They outplayed them from start to finish and the score reflects that.

But let's not act as if those abysmal calls aren't game changers. Yeah there isn't a statistic for it but momentum is a REAL thing. The human element is real. Let's not minimize these things.

Look at NY on the defensive end before the game got out of control. Before the refs made a difference the Knicks were being aggressive (sometimes too much) and although they weren't hitting shots they still managed to stay within reach. Once control of the game was taken out of the player's hands, they turtled up and were scared to breathe on the King in fear of getting hit w/ calls. At that point the game is over.

Dudes mocking Shump's injury...karma is a +%+%!. Y'all *!+@%$ better hope your frontrunning %*! squad wins it this year or else it's hell on this board.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Cold, bro.
laugh.gif
This dude taking shots at Warrior fans as if we don't know we suck. Might wanna realize it hasn't bothered us then or now.

Dude really thinks being a Laker fan gives him a +1 in life; probably the first thing he put on his resume
laugh.gif

Like I said, keep watching/rewatching
wink.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

That foul on Anthony to STAT should of been a technical.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

I don't remember this one but alright. 4 bad calls. There's no way a Knicks' fan could point to that over the team's inability to do anything on offense, so many turnovers, and lackadaisical defense.

what about the call where bron drove to the basket between 2 knicks standing there and got a foul?
Give me the exact play details. Please tell me you're not talking about the and1 at the end of the 1st half. He was clearly bumped by Fields.

looking back at it, the foul im talking about which is the and1 wasnt actually part of the stretch

but youre still ignoring the rest of my post where 4 bad calls lead to a 20-2 run with the heat only happening to make 3 shots from the score being 29-30

4 bad calls that didnt happen throughout the stretch of the game, they happened in about 5 minutes

^Is the one your talking about after the Lebron/Tyson thing? He drove to the hoop a couple possessions later, got the layup and the foul, but to me it didn't look like anyone touched him.

if it happened in the 2nd, possibly, but i cant find it on the game notes im reading

^Is the one your talking about after the Lebron/Tyson thing? He drove to the hoop a couple possessions later, got the layup and the foul, but to me it didn't look like anyone touched him.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Yea this is all on the refs

It isn't all on the refs. Clearly, the Knicks have issue, but anyone who has played organized basketball knows how it feels to have very questionable calls against you. Takes you out of a flow, takes you out of your game.

Agreed.

Those questionable calls seemed to suck the life out of the Knicks. They have to do a better job of playing through that though.

Melo shooting horribly doesn't help either.

Still though, as good as the Heat looked today I wouldn't be surprised if the Knicks won Game 2, and the Heat have been Jekyll and Hyde playing at home and on the road the 2nd half of the season. So the series isn't over.
It's over bro.  

smokin.gif

WE ATE THE KNICKS EASILY

Didn't you heat fans say this last yr after one game or after yall beat boston. I remember cause I live in florida. Win 15 more games this year then yall can talk. One game that's it oh van gundy also said lebron is a flopper. We already knew that.

Those refs took New York out of the game in that 2nd quarter...

Looks like Rose is done with a torn acl... See you guys in the finals 
eyes.gif

Xtapolapacetl:
You get beat by 33 points with the Heat's big 3 playing only 32, 31 and 24 minutes and you still have the audacity to blame the refs? Let it go.
Fixed.

No use arguing, we lost, thats that. but to say officiating had nothing to do with the outcome is just being ridiculous. show me statistically how many times where the starting lineup drew at least 3 fouls before the half, and the team didnt end up getting blown out. it throws off your entire gameplan as a team. any of yall who played organized ball know it affects your decision making when in foul trouble.

and that 2nd quarter was just abysmal. i could not believe how one sided the officiating was. just damn pathetic. and its not just knick fans saying this, many people are saying we got the royal screw job.

that foul on novak where he just had his hands up
foul on fields after jump ball
JR downing the 6'8'' , 250 lb Lebron with a single touch
the charge calls on Amare
the flagrant call on Tyson
the technical on melo for the bounce pass
touch fouls on the perimeter on shump/melo/Jr
the noncalls on JR and Melo in the paint

theres more but its just fustrating. i know we gets no respect by the refs, and i expected this to be pretty bad. But when a single player takes nearly double the amount of FT's of a whole team, it should be pointed out.

ive played on bad ends of blowouts, and its deflating as hell when you're trying, but just getting called for the most BS and silly types of plays. total momentum breakers, and momentum is key.

on to monday. lets do this one for shump.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Xtapolapacetl:
Fixed.
Of course a Lebron apologist would say something like this... but it's not about how much they got beat by. The Knicks were only down 2-4 points, then a barrage of bad calls, flops, and overreactions put them down 10 with absolutely no time going off the clock
laugh.gif

Even if the Knicks are a jump shooting team, 28 free throws in a half is ridiculous, and if you think otherwise... you're a stan to the fullest.

* Not even a Knicks fan btw, I just thought the officiating in that specific quarter was the worst I have ever seen in a professional basketball game. *

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Didn't this clown speakup say he doesn't follow sports a few weeks ago ?
laugh.gif
the Heat bandwagon is in full effect

Are you #@!!*!* stupid? When did I ever say that?
grin.gif

And I'm not on the Heat bandwagon fool. I want LeBron to win. So naturally I would want to Heat to win right?

Get your $##$ straight before you try and come after someone

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Xtapolapacetl:
Fixed.

Y'all are losers and have never played organized basketball.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry, but after that Lima thread I can never read a post from you without thinking about it
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom