Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Yea this is all on the refs

It isn't all on the refs. Clearly, the Knicks have issue, but anyone who has played organized basketball knows how it feels to have very questionable calls against you. Takes you out of a flow, takes you out of your game.

Agreed.

Those questionable calls seemed to suck the life out of the Knicks. They have to do a better job of playing through that though.

Melo shooting horribly doesn't help either.

Still though, as good as the Heat looked today I wouldn't be surprised if the Knicks won Game 2, and the Heat have been Jekyll and Hyde playing at home and on the road the 2nd half of the season. So the series isn't over.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Were the Knicks really screwed ?

How many bad calls were there?

(1) Tyson's 4th foul should not have been a flagrant but it was an offensive foul.
(2) LeBron flopped in the corner against Smith
(3) LeBron flopped on Melo's offensive but Melo extended his arm to get Lebron off him.

All of the charges in the 1st half were legitimate calls. Point out which ones weren't please.

What else am I missing?
Yeah, but those calls all completely deflated any momentum the Knicks tried to make. And the charge on Lebron against davis and the charge against STAT from Battier were all wrong. Plus, half the fouls called for LeBron we're warranted. You think it's really plausible for one player to get more FTA than a whole team combined? 
You're better than that Hank.
He really really isn't, though. Let him do him.

Idk what yall been watching you can't really think 28fts in one half and another team has 5 and one of those is a defensive 3secs call is right. But still the knicks played like crap but a 35pt win is still only 1 win last I checked.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

(1) Tyson's 4th foul should not have been a flagrant but it was an offensive foul.
(3) LeBron flopped on Melo's offensive but Melo extended his arm to get Lebron off him.

All of the charges in the 1st half were legitimate calls. Point out which ones weren't please.

What else am I missing?
Yeah, but those calls all completely deflated any momentum the Knicks tried to make. And the charge on Lebron against davis and the charge against STAT from Battier were all wrong. Plus, half the fouls called for LeBron we're warranted. You think it's really plausible for one player to get more FTA than a whole team combined? 
He really really isn't, though. Let him do him.
I''m sayin'
laugh.gif

You guys are doing your own team a disservice by blaming the refs and not holding them

accountable for this "offense."

That call on Fields in the first half on that Chalmers layup was pretty bad. 
laugh.gif

We were getting doubled and had abotu 12 turnovers in a quarter, crying about foul calls in this case is kind of a joke.   There were a couple that were iffy but it hardly has been poorly reffed.  Miami is just straight whupping our $+%!!, lets be real.  We straight couldn't make a pass cause Miami's D was that intense, that isn't a foul. Our lack of PG is just so obvious out there, the offense is so stagnant, that ISO *#+! doesn';t work when you play against Defenders as good as Wade/Bron.

Let's take the L, its one game, it ain't the series.  Just got to come out a lot harder Monday, hopefully Tyson feels better.

Is it too early to start the campaign for Nash & Phil?

its the calls and also the no calls on the heat.

Melo on one of his last drives got hit in the head and there was NO call.

We are playing like trash though. Like deer in headlights. 1st time I've seen melo really not show up when the lights were on.

James took care of business and put on a show.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by Luong1209

laugh.gif
THAT = This? Please rewatched both videos. All YOU'RE doing is looking at the aftermath, look at the position of the screens.

...Then sit down. You the same dude telling* guys to take off their "LeBron panties off" while wearing your Kobe ones tighter than ever.  
I watch both stupid . YOU SAID TYSON WAS MOVING HIS FEET lol when it clearly show his feet was set
Get your lebron gstring off

You trollin B?
laugh.gif
Re-watch it till you can see Tyson's right foot LIFTED and him slightly moving forward.

After you're done, put "Think of better comebacks" on your to do list. Panties and g-strings, pfft, good one.
kobe.gif

So you don't go "home" empty handed.

I thought we'd lose Game 1, although not in that manner.

But the Shumpert injury is really a killer. This team has no back court depth to start with and he was needed for Wade. JR/Novak/Melo could still shoot if out of their +$% to steal a game Monday night and swing things in our favor, but admittedly, I'm not quite as optimistic given how today went.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

You guys are doing your own team a disservice by blaming the refs and not holding them

Don't have a reply for mocking Shumpert's injury? Figures..

What else am I missing?

LeBron lived in the paint. Anyone bringing up the FT disparity is being ridiculous. The Knicks couldnt pass up a jump shot if they tried. The charges were not wrong. How were they? Both players beat Chandler and Davis to the spot. That's the right call. JVG even said so. Y'all only going to praise JVG when he goes for your team huh? He's making points the rest of the game as well. Melo has been fouled every time he has been in the paint? What!?

laugh.gif

I don't remember this one but alright. 4 bad calls. There's no way a Knicks' fan could point to that over the team's inability to do anything on offense, so many turnovers, and lackadaisical defense.Edit: Was this on a fastbreak?

Officiating or not we were not beating LeBron today. That became rather obvious.

The refs made the Knicks commit all those turnovers and shoot that poorly from the field?

I admit, the refs were biased towards the home team, but y'all got your @##%% whipped.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Don't have a reply for mocking Shumpert's injury? Figures..
all he asked was who is gonna lock up wade now... didnt seem like he was mocking... this is mocking
Lmfaoo at shumps injury

NET$NATION

27 turnovers for the Knicks today.
sick.gif

JR Smith seemed like he had 20 of them.

I watched both. His foot was set. Lebron slightly moved forward on Lucas too. Lebron did the same hard screen and not even a foul call was given but Tyson got a flagrant 2 then referee saw that they @% up and reduced to flagrant 1 . LOl .I don't need a comeback for a peasant Warrior fan. Don't even know why they name that team the "Warriors" lol

laugh.gif
I don't remember this one but alright. 4 bad calls. There's no way a Knicks' fan could point to that over the team's inability to do anything on offense, so many turnovers, and lackadaisical defense.

what about the call where bron drove to the basket between 2 knicks standing there and got a foul?  lets call it 5

all these BAD calls happened during a stretch where 29-30 all of a sudden became 29-43, then 31-43, then 31-50

^ the heat only made like THREE shots in that span, one of which was a foul

Back
Top Bottom