Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by jhova718

reggie miller just went IN on lebron lol

It was much appreciated

Details?

nerd.gif
 I'm at work, can't watch the game..

Melo on fire right now. Need to put Bron on him in the 2nd because obviously Battier aint cutting it.

Reggie Miller, the zero time NBA champion, criticized Lebron for going to past great players seeking advice. Regardless of his subject, Reggie made little sense, as usual.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

It was much appreciated

Details?

nerd.gif

I caught the end of it. What did he say?

LeBron tried setting up meetings with Jordan, Olajuwon, Isiah, Magic and a few others. Reggie said that's weak. MJ didn't do that, Kobe didn't do that. You're beyond that, just play and learn how to win

It was much appreciated

Details?

nerd.gif

Harlan was saying how lebron met with hakeem, isiah, and other nba legends to pick their brains about being champions etc etc
miller basically said why is he doing that? jordan wouldnt, magic wouldnt etc etc

that he joined wade and bosh and is still looking for help, and that he should just go out there and win, stop looking for help lol in a nut shell

Originally Posted by mannyfresh106

Clean game so far, don't know why it couldnt be like this last time

yep, we'll see how long it lasts, hopefully there isnt a point where miami starts getting a call practically every possession

game is close, just like it was last game before the circus showed up

Details?

nerd.gif

LeBron tried setting up meetings with Jordan, Olajuwon, Isiah, Magic and a few others. Reggie said that's weak. MJ didn't do that, Kobe didn't do that. You're beyond that, just play and learn how to win

Reggie Miller basically said "Grow up, young man. Do your own thing already, youre in your 9th year."

Melo playing well and very aggressive.

Unfortunately, he can't play the entire game.. so the rest of the team has to step up.

Back
Top Bottom