Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

I see the Celtics winning both at home. I just picture wade or lebron getting two quick fouls or maybe bosh cuz hes the lesser star

I love how quiet the haters, who were quick to capitalize on the LeBron hate stock in game 1 and say that Wade is better/this is Wade's team after Wade had a better game, are tonight.

Most slept on LeBron stat these playoffs: Averaging only 1.4 turnovers in the 7 playoff games so far. He probably won't be able to keep this one up for long though.

Also, I love seeing that bum Troy Murphy whenever the cameras show him on the Celtics bench. He could've been a starter for the Heat maybe. There's your Celtics, you bum! He probably didn't want to play anyway, just chill on the bench and wait for the paychecks.

Downtown better watch out, these boys going to be swangin that man juice

all over the beach tonight
30t6p3b.gif

...waits for pics in NBA casual thread.

I love how quiet the haters, who were quick to capitalize on the LeBron hate stock in game 1 and say that Wade is better/this is Wade's team after Wade had a better game, are tonight.

Most slept on LeBron stat these playoffs: Averaging only 1.4 turnovers in the 7 playoff games so far. He probably won't be able to keep this one up for long though.

Also, I love seeing that bum Troy Murphy whenever the cameras show him on the Celtics bench. He could've been a starter for the Heat maybe. There's your Celtics, you bum! He probably didn't want to play anyway, just chill on the bench and wait for the paychecks.

Downtown better watch out, these boys going to be swangin that man juice

all over the beach tonight
30t6p3b.gif

...waits for pics in NBA casual thread.

I see the Celtics winning both at home. I just picture wade or lebron getting two quick fouls or maybe bosh cuz hes the lesser star

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Chris Paul be chillin wit Lebron and Wade like craazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

He's coming to the Heat, I promise yall.

Haha.  Now I know you got to be high

High off...

W I N N I N G G G 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Chris Paul be chillin wit Lebron and Wade like craazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

He's coming to the Heat, I promise yall.

Haha.  Now I know you got to be high

High off...

W I N N I N G G G 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Air Fresh you need to relax dude.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Nah man. Let that emotion out. All of the stuff that we took from the trolls in our thread. Let it out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

Honestly, the way our team is playing... The lack of effort andconfidence is shocking. I am hoping these guys get swept the waythey're playing. They don't deserve anymore paychecks for this.Especially the big 3.
You're a clown...

Who are you again? The resident S&T jester at it again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Air Fresh you need to relax dude.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Nah man. Let that emotion out. All of the stuff that we took from the trolls in our thread. Let it out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

Honestly, the way our team is playing... The lack of effort andconfidence is shocking. I am hoping these guys get swept the waythey're playing. They don't deserve anymore paychecks for this.Especially the big 3.
You're a clown...

Who are you again? The resident S&T jester at it again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Just keep the Heat winning and I couldn't care less whose "team" they say it is.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Just keep the Heat winning and I couldn't care less whose "team" they say it is.

2-0 lead doesn't surprise me at all. I'd like to see the Heat get eliminated ASAP but if you watched the C's/Knicks series you'd know this squad isn't the caliber of years past and the Heat would give em trouble despite what happened in the reg season. %%%#, barring one or two bad calls and the Knicks would have been up 2-0 in that series. I'm actually expecting the Heat to go up 3-0.

2-0 lead doesn't surprise me at all. I'd like to see the Heat get eliminated ASAP but if you watched the C's/Knicks series you'd know this squad isn't the caliber of years past and the Heat would give em trouble despite what happened in the reg season. %%%#, barring one or two bad calls and the Knicks would have been up 2-0 in that series. I'm actually expecting the Heat to go up 3-0.

Back
Top Bottom