Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Dade boy
pimp.gif

Celtics need both Ray and Pierce to play will to win in this series, but with Wade & Bron checking them its going to be tough to come by...

Also if the Heat get that many ft's they'll be damn tough to beat. Whens Brons jumper is going like that, its literally impossible to guard him though

C's better win both games at home or else this series is done in 5...

Celtics need both Ray and Pierce to play will to win in this series, but with Wade & Bron checking them its going to be tough to come by...

Also if the Heat get that many ft's they'll be damn tough to beat. Whens Brons jumper is going like that, its literally impossible to guard him though

C's better win both games at home or else this series is done in 5...

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Honest question... whos the better defensive team? 08' Celtics or 10' Heat? I know they're two different schemes, but damn this Heat team is quick to the ball.
08 Celtics and it isn't that close IMO

Honest question... whos the better defensive team? 08' Celtics or 10' Heat? I know they're two different schemes, but damn this Heat team is quick to the ball.
08 Celtics and it isn't that close IMO

I dont like that the game is on Saturday
30t6p3b.gif

I don't like how LeBron saying this gonna be a long series phooey, game 3 will be DIFFICULT but we can overcome.

I dont like that the game is on Saturday
30t6p3b.gif

I don't like how LeBron saying this gonna be a long series phooey, game 3 will be DIFFICULT but we can overcome.

Boston old behinds need rest, they just wasting our time
30t6p3b.gif

Someone call David Stern and ask him to give us the chip already
laugh.gif

Boston old behinds need rest, they just wasting our time
30t6p3b.gif

Someone call David Stern and ask him to give us the chip already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

So many quotables if the Celtics take the series..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And this thread will be a ghost town if the Heat win this series.

Good win for Miami.

Looking forward to seeing how the Heat play in game three.

They better not become complacent because they have a 2-0 lead. 
 Heat Hater's packing up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

So many quotables if the Celtics take the series..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And this thread will be a ghost town if the Heat win this series.

Good win for Miami.

Looking forward to seeing how the Heat play in game three.

They better not become complacent because they have a 2-0 lead. 
 Heat Hater's packing up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow. Miami wasn't even as good defensively as this year's Celtics, never mind the '08 team. Miami is a great defensive team, top 5 in the league, but the offensively challenged Celtics are making them look even better than they are.

The '08 Celtics allowed 98.9 points/100 possessions, the best in the past 6 years since the NBA eliminated hand-checking, and the best in '08 by almost 3 points. The '11 Heat allowed 103.5 pts/100, good for 5th in the league.

Wow. Miami wasn't even as good defensively as this year's Celtics, never mind the '08 team. Miami is a great defensive team, top 5 in the league, but the offensively challenged Celtics are making them look even better than they are.

The '08 Celtics allowed 98.9 points/100 possessions, the best in the past 6 years since the NBA eliminated hand-checking, and the best in '08 by almost 3 points. The '11 Heat allowed 103.5 pts/100, good for 5th in the league.

Miami is started to look really scary, but i cant take any of the fans serious, i mean a couple years ago Heat threads were damn near non existent, same with their fans. But now there's flocks of them, making us Lakers fan look good. But besides that good win Miami if you win game 3 saturday bye bye Celtics for good.

Back
Top Bottom