Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Honestly if these guys don't win it all at this point, this will be a failure of EPIC proportions.

That's not what he said, though. And that's not what he meant.

And of course there is a freethrow discrepancy when Miami has two of the hardest players in the L to referee and who constantly go to the rack while Boston was settling for way more jumpshots and fadeaways than Miami was.

But I guess that has nothing to do w/ it, right?

And of course there is a freethrow discrepancy when Miami has two of the hardest players in the L to referee and who constantly go to the rack while Boston was settling for way more jumpshots and fadeaways than Miami was.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by stc153393

I don't see how people are getting mad at the Celtics for shaking hands. They just got eliminated from the Playoffs short of their goal and their window has most likely closed. After a loss like that, the last thing I want to do is congratulate you.
laugh.gif
Talking about classless. Give me a break.
They're mad because of the hypocrisy...when Orlando eliminated Cleveland a few years back and LeBron walked off w/o shaking hands, people on NT and in the media tore him a new one. 

Originally Posted by wubbofett

the fact they joined together to beat the celtics. talk about heart and determination.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and will to win. and 2 superstars to do that? come on son?! whats not to love?
I know you are being sarcastic, but why is LeBron getting hate for realizing he needs more help, than just himself, to win a championship? Nobody did it alone man. If anything, it takes a lot for a man to look at a situation and say, "I can't do this alone. I need help." I respect that decision. I really do.

Hell, KG even said, he should have done it sooner instead of wasting those years in Minnesota losing while being the man.

It takes a lot for a man to admit he can't do it alone. Again, I don't see why he is getting so much ridicule for it.

Originally Posted by wubbofett

the fact they joined together to beat the celtics. talk about heart and determination.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and will to win. and 2 superstars to do that? come on son?! whats not to love?
I know you are being sarcastic, but why is LeBron getting hate for realizing he needs more help, than just himself, to win a championship? Nobody did it alone man. If anything, it takes a lot for a man to look at a situation and say, "I can't do this alone. I need help." I respect that decision. I really do.

Hell, KG even said, he should have done it sooner instead of wasting those years in Minnesota losing while being the man.

It takes a lot for a man to admit he can't do it alone. Again, I don't see why he is getting so much ridicule for it.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by stc153393

I don't see how people are getting mad at the Celtics for shaking hands. They just got eliminated from the Playoffs short of their goal and their window has most likely closed. After a loss like that, the last thing I want to do is congratulate you.
laugh.gif
Talking about classless. Give me a break.
They're mad because of the hypocrisy...when Orlando eliminated Cleveland a few years back and LeBron walked off w/o shaking hands, people on NT and in the media tore him a new one. 

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Honestly if these guys don't win it all at this point, this will be a failure of EPIC proportions.
what about winning back to back chips and getting swept?

what about winning back to back chips and getting swept?

Originally Posted by dreClark

So people criticized Lebron for putting up 39, 8 ,8 vs Orlando and losing.

Riiiiiiiight.

You're trolling is unrivaled.
Remember, it is the best player's fault if his team doesn't get it done. Which I have spoke against so many times because it just makes no logical sense to me. Never has, never will. If anyone blames LeBron for not winning a ring in Cleveland, I don't know what to say.

So people criticized Lebron for putting up 39, 8 ,8 vs Orlando and losing.

Riiiiiiiight.

You're trolling is unrivaled.
Remember, it is the best player's fault if his team doesn't get it done. Which I have spoke against so many times because it just makes no logical sense to me. Never has, never will. If anyone blames LeBron for not winning a ring in Cleveland, I don't know what to say.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I love how no one is addressing the '2 superstars' comment, or answering the question about MJ joining Magic.
laugh.gif
SO WHAT. Yea they did it and what? You Mad? Yea you mad...You root for a team that has superstars shuffling through for championship upon championship and all of a sudden we can't live? 
laugh.gif
 This thread has turned into straight NaCL. *Puts on shades* DEAL WITH IT. 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I love how no one is addressing the '2 superstars' comment, or answering the question about MJ joining Magic.
laugh.gif
SO WHAT. Yea they did it and what? You Mad? Yea you mad...You root for a team that has superstars shuffling through for championship upon championship and all of a sudden we can't live? 
laugh.gif
 This thread has turned into straight NaCL. *Puts on shades* DEAL WITH IT. 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

It's funny all the people nitpicking in here are the usual Faker fans, Kobe slobbers and Heat Haters trying to do whatever they can do discredit this...Get used to this, cause once that title goes to South Beach, which it is, it ain't leaving anytime soon.

It's funny all the people nitpicking in here are the usual Faker fans, Kobe slobbers and Heat Haters trying to do whatever they can do discredit this...Get used to this, cause once that title goes to South Beach, which it is, it ain't leaving anytime soon.

Nah. If they don't win it this year they still have about 4 more strong years to go at it. Remember they're playing on the East with no real competition except for Chicago. Boston is done for good. Hate to admit it but Miami is the new Detroit Piston of 04. They will probably make Eastern Conference every year from now on with ease. How many championship they will win though is base on who's the winner of the West.

JUWON HOWARD HAD MORE FREE THROWS THAN ANY CELTIC EXCEPT GARNETT

how you gonna reward howard with trips to the line and then call phantom travels on the celtics? is howard one of the hardest players in the league?
roll.gif

JUWON HOWARD HAD MORE FREE THROWS THAN ANY CELTIC EXCEPT GARNETT

how you gonna reward howard with trips to the line and then call phantom travels on the celtics? is howard one of the hardest players in the league?
roll.gif

Nah. If they don't win it this year they still have about 4 more strong years to go at it. Remember they're playing on the East with no real competition except for Chicago. Boston is done for good. Hate to admit it but Miami is the new Detroit Piston of 04. They will probably make Eastern Conference every year from now on with ease. How many championship they will win though is base on who's the winner of the West.

Back
Top Bottom